Wednesday, February 28, 2007

update.

ohstar.gif

 Hi everyone,

                    Its been a long day for me,for my boyfriend as well,who waited for me for 4 hours while i was in the Doctors.I couldnt wait till tommrow,so,I went in today.I have a touch of carpeltunnel,not,to to bad,but bad enough that I was in pain.Get this,I have to wear from now on,2 splints on my both arms and I am taking steriods again,will be on them for a while now,since I have 2 refils.I kinda got  a lecture aboout not being on my shots and He knows I am having problems paying for them,but,I will have to get them even if I have to have my dad pay for themm with His creit card.I want to be able to pay Him back,but its hard.So,I am going to sit down and figure this paper ou so it will help me to get the cost down a little lower.I have to payy 300 but its good for a months worth of shots.I am probllay going to have to stay off the puter some.I dont know if I can close at night with all the work I have to do.I wil have to talk to my boss tommrow.I couldnt go in tommrow.I want to try and rest up.Thank you all for being so kind enough to worry about me.You all know I worry about you all and I care.But let me tell you this,my app was at 11,I didnt get out till 2:30,got back to the room and still waited for thr Doc to come in,30,40 oddd munites later.lol.I had no lunch or had anything to eat and I was thirsty.lol.And wanted a soda so bad.lol.I know,they are not good for you.I am addicted.I can now feel some relife from the steriods.Doc told me to take 2 this evening and 1 every moring.So,I am feeling pretty good right about now.But,I am going to jump off the roof.lol.Can you tell I am a little high?lol.No,I am noot.I am just relief.The splints,what they call it,helps so much,I can feel a diffrence when i take them off,when I took a shower.Anyways,this has been long enough and I want to go and lay down.Tazziegirl,I miss you and was happy to hear from you.Dont be a stranger!!!I forgot your ceell number,email it to me when you get a chance.We been online buddies forever.everyone say Hi to Tazzie.lol.Ok,i am being silly now.So,I will go.Hey,taz,what did you mean by jazzy stuff?lol.I didnt get it.lol.I hope you all have a good night.Oh yeah,about the girl spending the night,all is ok.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

amandashadowmoonlight.gif

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

In one of your last entries I asked if it could be Carpal Tunnel.  Well, at least you know.  Take care and rest those hands.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you went to the doctor. Everything will work out, because it always does. Just keep your chin up.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Sorry you had such a rough day, honey,. But now you at least know for sure what is wrong with you. SO nice that you have such a supportive boyfriend.
Hugs
Barb-http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THERESTOFTHESTORY

Anonymous said...

you need to stay off the computer do you know how many journal entries you make a day? ALOT! I used to make entries alot to then i learned it the hard way by getting carpaltunnel you have to take breaks you get carpatunnel from doing the same stuff every day lay off the computer a lil bit hun and let your arms heal.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're feeling good. Have a good night.

Anonymous said...

you poor thing. So sorry you have been in so much pain. Hopefully the splints and meds will work. My prayers and thoughts are with you.