Sunday, February 18, 2007

Thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I just wanted to drop a line and say thank you all for your comments,when I got home,turned on my puter and opend my email,I was like Wow,I got so many comments.Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.I really am greatful for each and everyone of you all.I hope you have a nice evening.We just got a blow wind of flurries,but it stoped.Kinda.lol.I hope they dont call me in tommrow,dont know how I will get out.Theres alreayd so much ice everywere you look.I do want the hours.I just thank you all for kind,caring words.It really does help and puts a smile on my face.You all will  be the first ones to know if my graffics are working again.lol.Have a nice evening.Stay warm and safe.Peaceout.Wow,you guys got to see it.Its comming down fast,I am going to try and take a pic of it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you get things back to normal on your pooder.I just hate it when mine screws up(which is often) they are such finicky things.I will wake up in the middle of the night and think-maybe I should try this to fix it so I go do it...LOL

Anonymous said...

I hope that you guys do not get snowed in! I have not seen it snow in so long! I do hope that your Monday is a great one.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

stay indoors, keep warm. ((((hugs))))))))
Cindy
ps, your welcome for the name tags

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a good weekend.