Monday, February 19, 2007

Monday Evening.

cid_024701c536c1de1fef306401a8c0use.gif

Good evening everyone,

                       I hope you all are having a good one.I am doing pretty good here.Its nice to have my graffics back.Wooooo.lol.I hope I never have a problem like that again.Knock on wood.lol.Thank you all for your encourging coments you all left me about my recent entry about my Sister and Her Husband.I know they will be ok.You know belive it or not,I think about thoes things all the time,well,not all the time,but,I do think about it,what if.I think abou writting my own will out to my parents.I know you have to go to like some lawyer or someone,but,I was just thinking about writting my own,and kiding it.But,ouldnt know what to say or to write.I guess you have to think about theeses things.Its good that my SIster and Her Husband think about it.My nephew is having a hard time,He doesnt want them to go.But I do know they will be fine.We will have the kids for a week and a half.We will have to keep them very busy.Any ideas?lol.I know we will probllay take them park.I did however,bought a whole bunch of arts and crafts for them when they will be here.So,that will keep them busy.I will let me neice make some beaded jewrley,She will like that,maybe even let Her sleep in my bed.We will see.lol.MOst likly if I do that,She will probllay go back downstairs.Unless I have a movie on.Who knows.They are good kids,well manared.I may ask if I can have a few days off to help my Mom.Well,we all know that wont be a problem.lol.Ok,enough about that.Gary and I were invited to a wedding,one of Garys friends.It will be fun to go.Maybe give Him some hints.lol.Anyways,I am going to get off of here and get some things done.Have a nice evening all.Be safe and warm.Peaceout.

TBAmanda-vi.jpg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi !!!!!! Thank you for the kind words in my journal. I want you to know that I added your journal to my journal page so I can come back later and read the entries you wrote. It will be truly exciting getting to know you at J-Land. Thanks for visiting me. Do take care.

Anonymous said...

Crafs are good. when I keep other peoples children I do things with them that their own parents might not do with them. Maybe run a bubble bath, and read to your neice while she plays in the bubbles. OH bubbls are good! I know if you do a search you can find out how to make your own ooh and goo. That is something that my children liked.
Kelli
http://journals.ao.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom