Monday, February 19, 2007

Now its my priter I am having problems settig up,but that is not to bad.lol.

mmcYourPadormine.gif

Its me again,I am getting ready to go to bed and will finish this problem tommrow.Dont worry its not my graffics.lol.But it is my printer.I am trying to set my printer up now,I belive it is all set up rigt,but,I will check that out again tommrow.everytime I try to print something,it wont let me print and it will say out of paper and I have paper in there.One question for you guys.Will my in be ok,if the printer is not set up right,which I think it is.I even added the disk to the printer and everything.Thats was probllay a dumb question.I am so tired right now.Been on here most of the day/night.If you have any ideas let me know.I know,I think I am so dumb founded when comming to this stuff.maybe I will call my brother,see if He is comming over anytime and let Him look at it.Now I have one last question,probllay another stupid one.Can I leave my printer were its at and if I want to take my laptop off my printer,that will be ok to?Thank you all for helping me,guiding me the way.I am so tired,I cant even think stright.lol.My hands hurt like the dickens.lol.But they hurt.You can tell when I get tired,I gigle.lol.Anyways,thanks a bunch for always visiing my journal,taking the time to read it ad leaving your wonderful commets.Ane the graffics which arent done by me,but by wonderful artests.Have a nice night.I am outtie here.Be safe/warm.Peaceout.

DisneyMovieFindingNemoNEMOCORYAmand.jpg

No comments: