Monday, February 19, 2007

Just thinking about things.

tropicale.jpg

its me again,

             I have something on my mind.I am thinking about my Sister and Her Husband going on a vaction to Hawii,they won a trip through His work.I think its there 3 time being there,but,this time things are being made,like wills.Why all of a sudden now.If something happends,they want to make sure there kids are all right.Its scary thinking about it.My oldest nephew doesnt want to even think about them going,He thinks something is going to happend.So we dont talk about it around Him.I just dont get now all of a sudden now they want to do things,like who will keep them.I dont even want to say it.I am worried for them.I mean,I am sure they will be ok.I know they are just doing what they need to do.But it does scare me and it scares the kids.I just needed to get that off my mind.We are watching the kids while they are gone for a week and a half.we just have to keep them busy and make sure they have alot of fun while there parents are gone.My neice is worried because they are flying over a big huge water as She puts it and Shes Dady doesnt know how to swim.I know it will all be ok.But I guess you have to think about theeses things.I have even think about it myself.You never know whats going to happend.Ok,just wanted to get it off my mind.Thanks for listning to me and thanks for the comments.I do love you guys.Peaceout.

 T2GoArielAmanda-vi.gif

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A "Will" is just precautionary.  Consider it a good thing.  Everyone should have a Will expecailly if you have children. Have a nice day.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/      Tracy

Anonymous said...

We never want to think about something bad happening to our family. However they are just trying to make it easier on the people left behind. If they do not make their wishes known then it can get very messy. There is no need to worry about it, they just want to make sure that everything will be o.k. for their loved one.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

They are doing a very responsible thing.
Most people never give such things a thought but they are just doing this "IN CASE"not "because they fear something bad".It is like an insurance policy-no one wants to think of 'what if' but it is always best to be prepared.
HUGS SWEETIE.
Quit worrying your head with such thoughts.