Thursday, February 22, 2007

Facts about me andmy family.

a2.gif

Good night all,

                Hope you all is having a good one.I am doing good here.Work was ok,went by fast.I like it when it goes fast.lol.But,I can get everything done in 4 hours.So,thats good.I was thinking maybe I should share some info about me and my family.You all probllay think I dont have any family,well thats not true,because,you all see pics of my family.well,I a 34 year old female,who will turn 35 in May,I am the youngest of 2 brothers,I always say I have 3 brothers,and I do,the 3 brother is really my Couisn,Allen,we have raise Him sience He was a baby.He had such a hard time growing up,maybe I will get into that later.I will say this thoe,He hated my Mom for the longest time,but now,He calls my Mom His Mom,He loves my Mom and He has 2 little girls and finally have a little boy,they are my Neices and Nephew,Allen,knows my Mom is there Grandma.Allen doesnt ever hear from His real Mom,He has a brother and a sister living in Texas.Now,onto the next one.My oldest brother,Hes the one in London,who will be comming home sometime late March,which is right around the corner.I cant wait.They have,3 boys,2 girls,which my neice in London finally got a sister.They are happy and my sister n law in London,She still wants more kids.lol.She has always wanted a big family,my brother on the other hand,would love to have more kids,but from what I hear,London and I know,isnt cheap raising kids.Thats were they wanted to be Missonarys there.They have and still have some troubles with His church.I hope He will contiue to go back to London and do what God wants Him to do.they will be here for a year and a half,raising up enough money to go back.Now onto my 3 brother.His name is Jeff,He is married also and they have 2 girls and 2 boys.Now you can say I have a big family.I love my family.We dont get to see much of Jeff,and the family,would be nice to see them more.Jeffs wife,I knew in Highschool,She was my bestfriend,thats another story for another time.lol.Last but not least,or how ever you say that.lol.I have a sister,Her name is Christina,She is married and they have 2 boys and 2 girl,who never sits down.lol.They come over alot,they help us out alot,we go to dinner with them or they come over here and have dinner.we always watch my sisters kids every Sat,while my sis goes visiting for Her Sunday school class.Which She gets alot of kids in Her,I mean,sometimes its like over 100 kids.My Mom helps out buying stuff for my sis,like sodas or cookies or stuff for there bdays.Last,is Me.lol. moonovermickeyminny.jpgI still live at home with my parents,it is just Me,my Mom and Dad.Its quiet,but its nice.we have a huge house,its a 2 story house,but,looks like a 3 story house.Maybe I will take some pics later.Theres 4 bedrooms upstaris,theres 2 rooms downstairs.Big huge kitchen,were the living room is and the tv that Dad usllay watches.Mom is usllay in Her room,Mom and Dads room.we have cabel in all 3 rooms,which is pretty kewl.I like it.I have cabel in my room,Mom and Dads room and the living room.I love to watch the Dizney chanel,the travel chanel.Mom loves watching the cokking show.Dad likes to watch some show called Cramer,dont know what that is all about.Dad is a Construction Worker,He owns His own company.People work for Him.lol.This house use to be a farm,with a big fence around it,long time ago,we dont have it now.we had a horse,which I think I have mentioned before,we had have sevral dogs,sevral cats,about 100 of them,chickens and <A id=zoomedLink title="Click to zoom out." href="javascript:void(0);" _extended="true">rabits.So,it was a big farm,but not anymore.Even thoe we still have the barn house were the horse used to stay,but,I wouldnt go down there.lol.Probllay full of snakes and other things.so thats me.I have 3 brother,2 sis,1 brother n law,3 sister n lawsall together 14 neices and nephews.lol.well,I think that about sums it up.Thanks for lesting to me going at it.lol.I think I msut of probllay talked your heads off.lol.Anyways,I am going to go to bed.I am getting tired,my hands are getting tired of typing.Its werid,my hands will get worse at night.When I get home from work.I hope you all will have a nice night,nice weekend ahead.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.One more thing,thank you for your encourging comments,they mean alot to me.I love you all.

mmcAStarDancedAmanda-vi.gif

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats a nice size family.   Have a good nights sleep.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family history...would love to see photos of your home.  That's great your Dad has his own business.  Hope you enjoy your weekend, hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy, that was a nice interesting post, I enjoyed reading about your family and I'd love to see pictures of your mum and dad and the house, it sounds fabulous.  Hugs.  Terry x

Anonymous said...

Lotta love going on with all those people.  Good for you.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy