Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Why am I up sso early?lol.

SazzyKreationzMoonLightBathing.gif

Good moring all,

                    Hope you all had a good night sleep.I know I did for a change.I was hurting,so,I took my 3 Amatriplyn,I am aloud to take a night and I took a Clonazepam along with it.I fell right to sleep,woke up  this mring.I dont even remember going to the bathroom.lol.My hands are still sore.If it doesnt get any better,I will have to call my Doctor.I was telling my Dad I was going to make an app with my regular Doctor and not my Arthitis Doc,but,He says,I should see my Arthitis Doc.I was so mad yesterday,I couldnt wear my ring because my finger was swolen.They are all still swolen.I had a dream that I woke up in the middle of the night and that both of my hands got so swolen and big,that I had to go to the Er.But that was just a dream.They seem to do somewhat ok during the day,at night is more worse.But this moring,they do hurt and I cant open things.Like last night when I was working,my co worker came in and He was helping out somewere else in the stoor and I said before He left could He open the jar of Hot Pepers for the Cheese Sticks,because,I knew I wasnt able to open it.He thinks He is so smart.He did open it for me.I got to say,He is a cute little thing.Ok,Hes not little,but,He is still a baby.He just grauated from Highschool,He didnt even go to His prom.I think everyone should go to there prom,it something that you dont want to miss.Hes got that baby face about Him,with the cutest smile.Shhhh,dont tell my boyfriend.He is always smiling at me.Someone told me He liked me.But He way to young.lol.Dont worry,I love my man and wouldnt give my man up for anything.I was talking to another co worker who works in the meat dapartmment and He asked me when I was going to move in with my boyfriend.He thinks its a bad area to live.He said that Gary hears gun shots every now and than,I think He was lying so,I will ask my boyfriend today.But,if Mom has it Her and She will,I will be married before I move in with Him.Now I know its not such a good place to live,but,I know He will always be there for me.My Brother N law,said if we ever got married,He wouldnt want me living there.But were Gary lives,is quiet,its just when He leaves His home,is not a good place down the road.Anyways,what am I doing up so early.I must have gotton so used to getting up early.I am going to go back to bed for a while and sleep.I hope you all have a nice day.Stay warm and safe.Peaceout.

SazzyKreationz2AngelOfPeaceAmanda.gif

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good day!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I hate it when I wake up early. It really throws my day off. Let us know what the doctor says.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom