Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sunday happenings.

T2GoHopeGodbless-vigirl.gif

Good moring all,

                Hope you all having a good one.I am headed off to work.I actullay wish I was off today,but,I need to work.At least I know one good thing.My income taxes money should already be in my bank.Woooohooooooo.I would like to take some out,than again I dont want to.Have you all been having some problems with oping your journal and you want to add an entry,but the add entry part wont show up?I have to click it about 6 7 times to make it come up.Man,I am having puter issues.I am going to sit down tonight and figure out whats going on.I really do miss my graffics.Bummer.I could say worse words,but,I wont.lol.I been snezzing this moring in my room,I just put a plugin I bought yesterday.I hope tha isnt making me snezze.If it is,I will have to take it out.It smells good.I forgot what kind of smell it is.But I bought a refil smell.Vanilla,that is my favorite smell.Well,I better get off of here and finish cleaning myself up for work and get ready to leave.I hope you all have a nice day/week ahead.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout till now.

NewImage.gif

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wasn't able to get in my journal a few times the other day too, they are probably working on something and it has come around to your area now.... I know computer issues can be so frustrating, how you get your graphic issues resolved, and when you do you will feel so great, lol, we are so funny about our computers....
Have a great week!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Sunday Mandy. Today is my grand daughter Ashleys BD and I am still waiting to get a call and invite up to see her. Left a message on DIL's cell but no call so far. Peace out sweetie and have a happy workday. :))))))))Doreen

Anonymous said...

I am not sure what I am going to do today. I hope you have a great day!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I hope you can fix your computer problems. You know I can't handle smells like plug in or anything. They give me a headache and make me sneeze too. So maybe it's that.
Yep it would be fun to spend that check. LOL.


Anonymous said...

Wish my income taxes were done...soon they will be.  Your lucky...hope the sneezing stops...sounds like you may have a little allergy to the vanilla, hope not.  Have a great evening...hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I'm new to your journal.... I found your link in someone else's journal. Hope you dont mind. UGHHH you have your taxes already LUCKY YOU.. I still have not even done mine LOL.....I need to do them already. HAve so many bills to pay! I've been having problems with my journal too. It doesnt show the edit controls or add an entry control. I too have to keep on trying  a couple times. SUCKS! LOL...Well try to keep warm .... WE all cant wait till SPRING makes its grand entrance:).
Feel free to stop by place if you like.
journals.aol.com/mommylildevils/SameShitDifferentDay/
Take Care....
Steph