Monday, February 19, 2007

They finally are working.Woooooooooooohoooooooooooooo.

pink_rose.gif

Good moring all,

                     I hope you all had a good night sleep.I slept ok.For some reason I was in alot of pain from my head to my toe.But,I feel better this moring.Maybe I was just tired.I think i finall got my graffics to working now,I am so glad.Thank you all for helping me out with this.I just hope it keeps on working.Thank you to maxsox5 for giving me the info,it helped.I will probllay go out with my boyfrined later on today.Our pipes froze again,so Dad will have to go down there and unfreeze them.It does that when it gets really cold out and the snow.We had a wind of fulries yesterday.But today the sun is out and I hope it melst some of this snow.I think I am ready for some warm weather,what about you?Well,I am going to get off of here and get a few things done.I hope you all have a nice day.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.Thank you all for the wonderful comments you always leave me.

SazzyKreationzABoxOfFlowersAmanda.gif

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww honey-I'm so glad it worked.It is so frustrating when our pooders screw up-I know I go nuts till I figure out what to do.All of a sudden after we wrote back and forth the other day I remembered what it was that worked for me.Although it could have been many things.And these settings seem to change all by theirselves with no messing with them from me.Sooo,have a great day kiddo!!
((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))
~connie~

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you finally got them working! I hope that you have a good time with your boyfriend!
kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

happy your graphics are working again. Happy the pain went away. It's been cold here in IL. but today it was in the 40's. The whole week is supposed to be like that. I hope your dad unfreezes the pipes.

Anonymous said...

Finally going to be warming up outside.  Above freezing temps.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

It's so funny how great we feel when we conquer these computer troubles.....
Glad your pictures are working for you now....
Linda :)