Thursday, February 1, 2007

Have a nice weekend all!!

img483/2958/pic20tw6.jpg

Didnt know if you all saw this pic of me and my boyfriend.We were at the beach.

Goodevening all,

                   Thank you all so much for always being there for me,always encourging me.I am having a better day,how evr,still having some pain with both of my hands,but other than that,I am ok. would like to say that,I got on my Dads Puter today before I left for work and guess what?My Pics are still there in Photobuckt so I must be doing something worng on my Laptop,I know it has something to do with cookies.I went to the site that chillininjville sent to me,the info She gave me,is very helpful,but,I must be just clueless.lol.I will try again and see what I can do.I am worried about work,but,I guess I hve to give that to the LOrd and let Him take care of it.Even thoe,I havent  been praying much lately,backsliding.But I do know He is always there,even when I doubt Him alot.My Mom told me my neice Katie called and wanted to tell me She loved watching the Ann of Green Gables movie,the whole eddition.I love that movie.I love old movies,classics,they are wodnerful.Maybe,I am a romantic.lol.Haha.lol.Only really thing is still worrying me,is,I know,I said this before,my hands.Dont know why they are swolen and hurt.I just hope my boss doesnt notice and send me home.I havent seen Her in a week.Since I was off last week and She had enventory.I will see Her Sat.I am off tommrow,unless they call me in,which I doubt it.But they are calling for snow,but who knows,they cant make there mind up,what we are going to have.Next thing you know,we could wake up to 12 inches of snow.lol.Which has happend before,but its been a few years.Ok,I am tired and I am going to head to bed.I hope you all have a nce weekend.Be safe/warm and peaceout.

img241/8576/pfamandaej0.jpg

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hugs Amanda...you also have a good weekend and I hope your hands feel better..have you been checked for allergies? Do you wear gloves? You may have allergies to something you are touching but I am no doctor, just and old lpn.
The pic is really nice, I love the beach and am happy to be living so close but hurricane time tends to worry me. Be well sweety.
xox Doreen :))))))))

Anonymous said...

Thank you for stopping by my journal. I am glad you like to of my graphics. thank you for requesting them. I will get them to you soon as I can.
http://journals.aol.com/doclove64/mypspjournalandthings/
Comment from doclove64

Anonymous said...

I hadn't seen that pic.Nice to see you both so happy.I loved Anne of Green Gables also.Wish I could watch it over and over.
Ask your Dr. If you could try Glucosamine/Chondroitin for your hands .Sure has helped me. But ask him first though.
Hugs n more Hugs
connie

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Hope you're doing well!

Anonymous said...

That's the photo from OC, Md.  I think..I love it...oh the beach and how I wish I could hear the waves...
Enjoy your weekend,
Hugs and love,
Joyce