Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Its to cold.

thalligator.gif

I know its me again.lol.I just hate waiting around for time to come for me to go to work.Ack.Time goes so slow,than once I get into work,it goes fast.I havent been doing much lately.Mom isnt feeling good and we have no heat what so ever.The heater pump is broken.So I have my plug in heater going on.Helps some.I got sweats,sweatshirt,shirt underneath it and I am wearing my warmy socks.lol.Anyways,just thought I would make em entry before going to work.I am off tommrow,I hope.I like being off on Weds,because,it is I and Garys day off together.I think I am going to buy me some cearel and milk for tommrow.Anyways.Have fun everyone.Be safe and warm.Peaceout.

SazzyKreationzJSPOTCAmanda-1.gif

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your Mom feels better, she is in my prayers, and that that heat pump is up and running soon...have a good evening at work.  Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Omg !!!!  I have to say I LOVE Capn. Jack Sparrow and I love the tinkerbell on the little block and I especially love your walking Gator :)))))))))
I like the dark print on your page it's easier to read for me and this is one of the best pages I have seen so far! Cute cute animation. Sorry your Mom feels ill and sure hope your pump is fixed soon, no way could I go without heat even with plug in heaters in every room...I wish you a speedy recovery of your heating system.
I have had electric bills as high as $500. for one month but you got to stay warm especially with a 90 year old mom living with us. She is in a sweater even when it's not cold!
Huggeroo's Mandy :)))))))))
Doreen

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your heat pump is broken. Hope you get it fixed very soon. Until then stay extra warm.  Have a good night