Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The pain is unbareable.Been up half the night.

DsDesignsStPaddyPM.gif

Welll,Good moring all,

                 Here I am,up,I feel I been up half the night,no wait,I dont feel like I have been up,I have been up half the night,in pain,maybe even in  savere pain with mainly my right hand.It hurts so bad.I dont even know what to do.I can move it,but,not a whole loot,it hurts to type.The ambeine didnt even help me sleep,I think it made even more awake.I am going to have to talk to my Dad to see if I will have to make an app to see my Doctor,only thing on Weds,He leaves early.I may have to call out of work tommrow and tell them II have to go to the Doctors.I cant go on with this pain anymore,because,I am hurting so bad,I am crying.The thing is,I know I havent had my shots,due to being so costly and I havent been working enough hours.But that is not all.I remember my Doctor saying,I may have a touch of Tendenitist,I may have spelled that worng.More likly,I am going to call out of work tomrow.I know I close,but,I cant live in this pain anymore.Belive it or not,my kness,been doing really good.Knock on wood,you know the saying.I couldnt even relax my hand.I am now trying to type with one hand.I am going to call my Doctor first thing at 8 this moring.My hand is resting now,its elavating.Laying on top of some blankets.Now if I have Tendenitis,my Doc said I would maybe have to have surgey and therpy,mabey I can deal with just the therpey.I just took 2 amatriplyn,kinda helping some.iam not trying to get out of work.But it hurts to type or even move it.I am off today.So,maybe if He the Doc needs to see me this moring,I will probllay have to go,knowing boyfriend wanst to gi to the movies.My hand is more important.I feel right now what I do need is a check up and than a few good  days of rest,with maybe less putting.lol.He will probllay tell me to sta off the puter as much as I can.now,I am on it most of the time when Dad isnt home,when He is home I get it at night,my puter.lol.Its funny thoe.he said this moring,He wanted it first this in the moring.lol.I know all I been talking about it my hand,but,I feel I need to talk about it because I had have no lack of sleep and I am tired.You want to know how my hand is feeling,its like a sharp needle pain going through my hand,it is also,I cant explain it right,shingles?Tingles.My fingers would clam up.I cant open anything,less pick anything up.Its not even 7 yet and I am still up.I will tell yyou one hting like I said last night,they call me into work this moring,I am not going.Does anyone know of anything I can do for the pain?I tryed putting Vasline and rubbing my hand.I have Sat off again and I asked for Sun off.so maybe the Doc will tell me to take the trst of the week off.We will see.They open up at 8.This is my Arthitis Doc,let me tell you something about theeses doctors.They are one of the best arthitis Doctor,susposly in the whole country,they are all around.I have a good Doc.I been with Him for now maybe almost 7 years.So He knows my treatment.Arthitis in both kness,I have what you call Rhuematoid Arthitis,I have Porises,which doesnt help the Arthitis.I feel like it is taking over my body.My Doctors name is,if I can spell it,Doctor Baraf.lol.I know laugh,sounds like your saying barf.lol.Anyways,I am going to try and go back to sleep for a while till 8.see what my Doc wants me to do,come in today or tommrow,than I will call out of work.I know Mom doesnt like me missing work,but,She also knows I been in so much pain.and I have to stop typing now,because,I am hurting.Thank you all for listning to me venting on.I never actullay talked about me being in pain like this before.So I thhank you from the bottom of my heart,right down to my toes.lol.can you tell I am ired?I hope you all have a nice day.Be safe and warm out there.were susposed to get another snow comming in this weekend,what fun.I dont want no more.I didnt even think we would get any,but we did.Peaceout.

LilFae_Amanda_ccc-vi.gif 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let us know what the doctor has to say. I do hope that you feel better soon.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

My friend had Tendenitist.. She is doing very well now- very stubbern as ever. Whenever she hurts herself she'll just laugh. Like, last year- she broke a toe when she jumped off the top bunk.. she was just laughing on the floor as she pushed it back into place. I was glad i wasn't there when it happened. I know that if it was me, i would be crying my eyes out- i know this because i was crying when i spranged my ankle one time.

Anyways- I am still praying for you girlie.. Hope things are going well with you other than all that jazzy-stuff. Love ya loads and loads.  Have a great random day and keep a good attitude- even if ya don't want too.. it'll make ya day go by in a good way!! :D

Anonymous said...

Hope the doc has given you some strong pain relief and you are feeling better Mandy.  Hugs.  Terry x