Saturday, February 10, 2007

Krissy's Photo Scavenger Hunt

Pic24-1.jpg

To My Valtine,

 He is the love of my lyfe,I serously wouldnt know what I would do without Him,He wouldnt know what to do without me.lol.I feel like we are one and we finish eachothers setences.I have to tell you something,He is so special to me.alot of times,I feel guilty,because,I dont do enough  like He does me.He is always there for me,when ever I need Him.He takes me to the Doctors,He is even there for my family.He is an angel,my angel.We are perfect for eachother.Never in my life,I thought I would find a guy as sepcial as He is.I didnt even think I would find anyone,even thoe I wasnt looking at that time.But there He was,working in the produce dapartment and Me working in the bakery dapartment.I remember the first time He spoke to me,the very first time I went back to trash were He was dumping the trash and I gave Him my phone number,I was so shy and nervous and He was to.lol.Just thinking about that moment,puts a smile on my face.I am blessed to have Him.I cant belive I am going to say this,but there are actullay sayings we have when ever we hang up on the phone to say goodnight.I love you,thank you for being my boyfriend and He says thank you for being my girlfriend,Hugs and Kisses and I will talk to you tommrow.It just got a habit of saying that and you know what,I like it.lol.May sound corny,but,thats the way we are.even thoe He is a a bit older than I am,but age doesnt matter to me,at first it did,but now it doesnt,we do little things for one another.He would bring me lunch or I would brin Him lunch.I would make Him something to give to Him at work and He does the same for me.Sometimes we even write little messages in the luch bag.He picks me up from work,takes me home,when I used to have to go in early in themoring,if He went in at 4,and I would to,He would pick me up,so my parents didnt have to take me.I could go on and on.But you know,I want to say something about Valtines Day its not just that day,we should spend time with our and say I love you,it should be everyday,that we need to say I love you,thank you for being there for me.Gary is so special to me,not just on Valtines Day,but everyday.I am so thankful for Gary,he doesnt have any parents,both of them passed away.I would have love to meet them,the man that they have raised.They raised Him to being a Man,and He is my Man!!!!!There you have it,that is my Valtine.His name is Gary.Actullay His full name,Robert Gary,His Mom wanted to name Him Rohades Peier,I know I miss spelled that word.lol.He doesnt even look like a Rohades Peier,He looks like a Gary and will always be My Gary.I love you Gary,thank you for always being there for me.

GaryDoubleHearttag-1.gifAmandaDoubleHearttag-1.gif

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, true love in bloom...may your Valentines Day...be the best ever...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Mandy, this is so beautiful.  It made me so happy to read.  I have a wonderful boyfriend, too.  Awww... He sounds like a keeper!  Thanks so much for sharing your story with us!  May you two have a lifetime of happiness together!  Love, Val xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

awwww your sweetie is the perfect choice for the hunt!!
Happy Valentine's Day to you both!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, how sweet!  Good thing he was named Gary, LOL.

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

This is just perfect!  Thanks for sharing!  

http://journals.aol.com/breakaway1968/breakaway/

Carrie