Tuesday, February 20, 2007

everything is working,I am beside myself.lol.

LittleMagical.gif

I am beside myself,I have everything working now and hope it will stay that way.I hokked my own printer up to,all by myself,without no help.lol.WOW.lol.Now I can print all of my graffics out now and use them and I can print out my pics of the kids in London.They will be comming home sometime late March,not sure when.Cant wait to see them.Have a nice day all.I am in a good mood.lol.Peaceout.I wanted t o always say thank you for all the nice comments you sent my way,they always brighten my day.You all are wonderful angels.Thank uoi.

Amandabutterflyforesttag-1.gif

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huggerz To You!!
~connie~

Anonymous said...

I've been reading...so happy everything is working now...hope you have a great evening...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Good for you!!
Glad all is working now....
Have a great week!
Linda :)