Friday, February 2, 2007

I think I finally fixed things.lol.Thanks for baring with me all.lol.

poppychiild.gif

Happy Friday all!!!

                      Hope you all is having a good one.Well,I was off today,but,my boss just called me into work,so,that is a good thing.Boyfriend doesnt know I am comming in.lol.He will see me when I get there at 3 to 8.lol.Hes off at 8,so,He can bring me home and Dad wont have to pick me up.Also a good thing.lol.Another good thing is,I can get into my PhotoBucket and add my graffics,but,now its just a big red x.lol.Now I know I did an odd thing.I will figure it out.I want to thank you all so much for helping me out,baring with me.I was getting frustate with it,along with work.They know I need the hours,I need to work.Thats been bothering me,but,I have to leave it all up to God.Mom answered the phone when my boss called,I was so glad She didnt say anything about me not havng any hours.I work with Her tonight,so,maybe I I will talk with Her.I am blessed to have a job and health insurance.I know so many out there is having a ahrd time.I guess we all are strugling.I am greatful,I have a wonderful family/boyfriend who is always there for me.It does sadden me that alot of people out there,they dont have that.Well,I just wanted again to say thank you all for being wonderful as you are.I lvoe you all.I would not know what I would do without you guys in my life.You all are my 2 family and a blessing to me.I know I havent been very faithful to God,its hard and I do doubt.But I always know He is there.I guess He isnt done with me yet.Well,I am going to get off of ehre and get some things done.My room is kinda messy,not to bad thoe.So,I want to get some things done before I go to work.Hav a wodnerful/safe/fun weekend.Peaceout.

BadPuppyAmanda.jpg

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

go head and surprise your man lol

Anonymous said...

hope you have a nice day at work. keep warm, it's cold outside. awwwwwww thats nice your boyfriend can bring you home. (((((((hugs)))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good day at work take care...
bella xx

Anonymous said...

So glad you were able to get into your Photobucket.  Have a nice day at work, glad you got called in.  I appreciate your visits at my journal and your cute comments.

Marlene - A Poet's Point Of View
http://journals.aol.com/mkolasa101/PurelyPoetry
http://journals.aol.com/mkolasa101/SweetNSimple

Anonymous said...

Good to hear that you can get in your Photobucket. Bummer about the big red X's.
Good news is my comments alerts are working at the moment. Hoping you have a wonderful weekend.

Anonymous said...

I hope you were able to talk to your boss about the extra hours.   So happy your Mom didn't say anything to your boss.  I'm so glad you are happy...the world would be a difference place, a wonderful place, if we all were...hugs and love,
Joyce