Saturday, February 3, 2007

I am still trying to fix some things.It is so frustating.

SazzyKreationzBlueFlowerInVase.gif

Good moring all,

                    You all are probllay still sleeping right now.lol.I woke up,due to my hands are hurting from being so swolen.I feel like I am just a big mess.lol.I might have to back to the Doctors.Both of my hands are very puffy and swolen all the way to my fingers.I dont know why.aybe it could be the medicine?I am taking something for Alagries,since,I had a bad ear sinus infection last week.I am doing okjust my hands.Sorry if it seems like I have been complaining alot lately.I know its our own journal.lol.I had this werid dream last night,which probllay,also woke me up.DDont you hate that?It seems I got my problem fixed with PhotoBucket,but,still seeing the red x.Anyone know,maybe,what I have done worng.I keep going to the site that chillininjville sent me and I dont know what I am doing worng.lol.I am just glad I can get into my PhotoBucket.I knew that was ok,when I got on my Dads computer and not my Laptop to see if it was still there and it is.Just now I have to fix this.What else is new.I hope everyone is safe from thoes storms in FL.we thought about my Aunt,She was going to go into that Retirement home,but,She didnt and She is safe.It is sad.I pray for the familys.Why do things happend like that?Sometimes I just dont get it,why we are faced with some bad things in this world.Thats why I cant watch News,cant even watch a commerical when a scary one comes on.Am I nuts are what?lol.Well,I think I am going to go back to bed.I do want to see that Mandy Moor movie with the actress from the Gilmore Girs.have you all seen that commerical?Who is that older actress,playing the Mom?I cant think of Her name.Shes been in a ton of movies.I am a big fan of Mandy Moore,She played in A Walk To Remember and a few others.I love that movie,is one of my faveorites.Ok,I am off.Hope you all have a fu and safe weekend.Peaceout.

SazzyKreationzBlueFlowerInVaseAmand.gif

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon!

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy.  Yes, I hate when I have weird dreams....all the time!  I'm sorry you are not feeling well.  I hope you can find some relief and get some rest!  Love ya, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Hugs Mandy,
sure hope your hands feel better but I would call your doctor and ask if you are not having a allergic reaction to something you may be touching or taking. Odd just your hands swell like that, nothing with your feet? Water retention? Well get it checked out sweetie, would hate to find out you have problems bad.
I have enough problems with this computer, the new one my son is building and the laptop I have stashed away in my closet! I am signing up to college to take some classes soon and hopefully will be smart enough to even know how to enhanse my websites and offer more in my classes online.
stay warm...be safe and have a good what's left of the weekend hon. :)))))))Doreen