Saturday, February 17, 2007

Graffic issues are a pain in da butt.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingHey everyone,

                                                       Hope you all is having a good night.I am doing ok here.Just chilling out,watching The Parent Trap on the Dizney Chanel,than I will probllay go to bed.I am getting a little tired.I am still working on the graffic issue.Which is frustating.I can do it and change it to html and it will shoe up in my journal,but the movement of the anamation wont show up.It is driving me crazy.I know I probllay didd something worng,but,cant put my finger on it.I have Internet Options on my Laptop and I have been playing around with them,but,thought I had fixed,guess not.I will be working on this for a while to see whats going on.I sure do miss using my graffics.Even in PhotoBucket,the old graffics I have,wont even show as gif.So you know it can be frustating.Anyways,I am getting ready to fall alseep.I hope you all have a nice night and will talk with you tommrow.Be Safe and warm.Peaceout.DsDesignsSleepTight-1-1.gif

                             

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda.  I'm sorry you are still having problems with graphics I wish I could just come over and look at it but well, I can't. I hope you get it figured out sooner or later, I know it is some setting or other.  Have a great Sunday!  Love ya, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you will figureit out and get it fixed very soon.
Have a good night.

Anonymous said...

I know that you will figure it out! I hope that you have a great Sunday.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom