Thursday, February 22, 2007

Stressed out.lol.

thbellinpink3.jpg

Its me again,seems like this day isnt going so well for me.I hope it brightes up like the sun is trying to come out.When I was talking to my Boss on the phone,She kinda had an attiude with me,but it wasnt my falt that I made the mistake of my hours for today.I found out from my boyfriend,that,when He looks at my hours in the office up front,it said that no one was working tonight,that means,they had no one closing tonight,the Boss made a boo boo and She got a little tif with me,I dont think so.She did that all on Her own.Now,I am just trying to make my mind up rather if I want to work Sun or not.All the managers have eventory this Sun,that means all the managers from every dapartment,so,I may have to work,who knows.we shall see.Anyways,I am going to go lay back down for a while.I should clean up my room,do some laundry,I need to.But,I am tired and stressed out.I know its not a biggie,but,come on now,She didnt have to get tiffy with me.It was Her mistake and She got someone else to call for Her.Oh well,I hope my day gets better.I have to work with my Boss tommrow and not looking forward to it.Sorry about venting.Thanks for listning to me vent and leaving nice comments.Have a nice day all.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout till now.

SazzyKreationz2AngelOfPeaceAmand-1.gif

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the time to visit and your kind comments.
Patrick      

Anonymous said...

I hate mistakes on schedules too....
Hope you have a better day!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

It's good to vent...get it all out...hope whatever decision you make about Sunday...you have a wonderful weekend...hugs and love,
Joyce