Wednesday, February 7, 2007

I kinda fibed,but hey,its my day off.They dont need to know anything.lol.

snowbears.gif

Good moring all,

Before,I start,can you all see my graffics as a gif?Seems some how,I am always doing something worng.Thanks.

                  I cant belive I am up.Yes,I am up,feel like going back to bed.I dont feel to good.We got some snow last night here in <A DsDesignsIceWolves.gifMaryland.Not to bad thoe,but,we did.Looks pretty out to.Its cold.I was called into work this moring,but,I kinda fibed and said I had a Doctor app at 1.But I didnt feel like going to work,for one I dont feel good.I had a bad dream,havent had one of them in a long time.Dont know why.I woke up in time,just when the phone rung and it was work.I know they call me and She was like I wil call Nick to come in and He will come in.I know I want and need the hours,but,let me tell you,I probllay wouldnt have done them good,they way I am feeling right now.Even thoe,I will probllay go out with my boyfriend today.Thats if He can get out of His driveway and me to.We used to have a farm,so,we have one of them long driveways,but,I dont know how bad it is outside yet.I am in my bed,in my covers,staying warm,while,I am writting this entry.Do I seem a little out of it?I feel a little out of it.My coworker knew I had plans and knew I was going to the movies today,but,I told Her I had an app also.But even so,I dont even know how bad it is out.I guess She dont know were I live and if I can get out.Ok,I think I am going to go back to bed for a bit.I am so out of it.But wanted to get this off my chest.lol.I hope you all are stayig warm and safe out there.Dont go out,if you have to.Bundel up.I am going to go now and will be back later.I hope you all have a nice day.Peaceout.

ColdTatteredTeddieAmanda.jpg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used the same tag in my journal today, from Chris...love her work.  Hope you get some good sleep...enjoy the little snow we got...hugs and love,
Joyce