Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Wed evening.

tinkimagination.jpg

Good evening everyone,

                   Hope you all had a nice Valtines Day/evening.I had a nice one.I will tell you one thing,it was sure cold today and tonight.I think Marry Popins from London gave us some cold weather.It was so cold,that the wind was blowing so hard.Gary had to park up top of our driveway and walk me down to the door.I thought I was about to slip and fall.I dont need to do that.lol.But Gary ws holding my hand and holding me tight so I wont fall.I still get a little learley about walking sometimes,specillay in the snow,does that sound crazy?When I fell a few years ago on the 4th of July and broke my leg and a cast on most of the summer.But I also have bad kness that give out,but,knovk on wood,they been doing good.Have you ever felt like your in a rut and cant eem to get out of it?Like you feel you have no enegry,not even to clean your room?I been wanting to clean my room and jsut feel like I dont want no parts of it.Its not really bad,just need some cleaning,spring cleaning,early spring cleaning and some wash.Just dont feel like doing it.I hate looking at the 4 same wall everynight.lol.Maybe I am a little depressed.How do you all get out of a rut that your in?My hands,well,they still been kinda swelling up some and hurting a little.Not to bad thoe.I think I have Arthitis in my hands.I need to get another refil of Mobic.Anyways,I hope everyone had a really nice Valtines Day.I wanted to something specila for my Mom,but I bought Her a nice pair of earings.We wear eachothers earings and clothe.Anyways,I hope you all are being safe and warm out there.It is really nasty out there tonight and frezzing.Be safe and peaceout.

NEMOMARLINDadAmanda.jpg

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would be scared to go in this snow if I would have broken a leg too. Thank goodness I have never broke anything, but I still get a little scared to walk on the ice. I did put my daughter to play in the snow for the first time. Since she just started to walk a few weeks ago, she was a bit scared and didn't move much. Then she saw a little hill and started to cry because she wanted to be carried.

I get the same feeling about cleaning at times, especially when I have just cleaned and either my husband or my daughter dirty right away. My house even when I just dusted you will still see dust. I get fed up and sometimes just don't want to do anything. The worst is that I can't live like that and it starts to bother me, but still I get tired of doing it too.  Well stop by my journal anytime.
Journals.aol.com/smoney414/all-in-the-family

Anonymous said...

Hugs Mandy, yes I am alittle afraid to walk in the snow myself after a few bad falls when I was younger. I LOVE Tinkerbell, how really cute she looks on your post :)))))))
Hummm how do you get out of a rut, well I get out by ignoring the one who put me in the rut hahahaha! But your rut is maybe a boredom rut and you just need to put some happy music on and start humming and singing then go about cleaning and whatever else you have to do. It even helps when you get in down moods or feel sad. Happy Thursday Mandy..have a super day! :))) Doreen

Anonymous said...

gurl i know how you feel me and my friend was holding each other the whole time we was valentine shopping cuz we was slipping and sliding. And i feel like that all the time when it comes to cleaning its like the last thing i want to do but has to be done.

Anonymous said...

I know we all get in a rut sometimes. It stinks. You'll get out of it. Hope it warms up there. Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Gary is so sweet...he looks after you so well.  I never want to hear that you broke anything...please be careful...this is terrible here...so much ice.  
So sweet of you to get your Mom earrings...you one sweet young lady...hope your Friday is the best...and a sincere...Belated Happy Valentine's Day to you both...you and Gary...hugs and love,
Joyce