Friday, February 9, 2007

Its a good day.

DsDesignsDreamy.gif

Hey guys,

          Yup,its me again,just got back from the stoor with Mom,not my stoor.When I am off I dont like to go into my stoor.Can you blame me?Please say a prayer for my Sisters Husband as He is flying home from a buisness trip from Ca.Thank you.Thank you all so much for all of your kinda words.I love you all.Today is going to be a lazy day,I am tired,and I am going to go take a nap.But I wanted to tell you,I got something for Gary for Valtines Day,it is cute,its one of them basket covers,with a teddy and a little candy and on the teddy it says KIss Me.lol.I thought,I have to get it and Mom got it for me and I have to pay Her back.Mom and I been doing good.I think people must be praying.Thank you.I also got some kids Valtine Cards and I am going to send my neice and nephews one in the mail.I got the boys Johny depp,pirates of the caribein and the girls,tinker bell.Cute.They had the <A SazzyKreationzLoveBirdsSnag.gifprinces one,but,it was diffrent,tinkerbel,I love tinkerbell.Well,I am outtie till later.Be safe and warm.Peaceout.

LoveIsInTheAir_Amanda_ccc-vi.gif

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love knowing you're having a good day. Big hugs, honey. Wish it could be a real one.
Love you,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THERESTOFTHESTORY

Anonymous said...

You are so happy and it shows.  Glad everything is going so well for you.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy