Saturday, February 3, 2007

does anyone know of this?Thanks.

Hi all,

            I just want to know if anyone knows what this means?everytime I open my journal or anything,it will say this.Do you want to allow software such as active X controls and plugins to run?Thanks,I will write more late.I am tired and worreid about my hands.I cant move them and they are sore and sore to type.Thank you.You all are a blessing to me.I hope you all have a good weekend.Be safe and peaceout.One more thng.Mom and Dad told me to stop taking the medicine for my ears to see if thats what is happening to my hands.Be bak later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy, sorry to read you are still not well, I hope it starts to improve soon.  I don't know what that message means but if in doubt do nowt!  (In other words, don't click on it).  I am sure someone will be able to tell you what it means soon though.  Hugs.  Terry x

Anonymous said...

Hope someone can give you the answer to this soon...
Wishing you felt better...get some rest...hugs and love,
Joyce