Thursday, February 22, 2007

I am not happy camper right now.

thMermaid7.jpg

Good moring all,

hope you all had a good night sleep.I slept ok till I woke up and the phone rung about 8.I was not a happy camper when it was work.The graffics tha you see,is just how I feel right now.Work was just letting me know,they messed up my hours.I am mad.I was going in at 10 to 2,now,I am going in at 4 to 8.would of been nice to work early for a change.When I talked to my boss on the phone,I said,it said 10 to 2,not 4 to 8 and She was like,dont you always work from 4 to 8?I said yeah,but than I should of said,well,you should watch your mistakes.But I didnt say it.She had one of Her coworkers call and tell me and not my Boss.That makes me so mad.I am susposed to be of on Sat,if I still am,I am thinking of taking Sun off.I will leave Her a note tonight letting Her know.But,I cant make my mind up,if I want to do that or not.Gary tells me to wait and wait for next week to do it.But I feel like taking this weekend off.I need a break away.Ok,well,I had last weekend off to.lol.but I didnt even ask for it off.today,they just made me mad and they  know I was upset.I see my Boss tommrow,I work with Her,I dont see Her all week till Fri and Sats.She will know,I wont be a happy camper.My hours said,10 to 2,not 4 to 8.How can they mess that up,unless someone called out and they didnt tell me someone called out,but,I doubt that.They need to get it strightend out.Now,my boss wasnt happy when She got on the phone to talk to me.Well,serves Her right.For making a mistake like that.I know,mistakes happend.But I had plans and now they are screwed up.Oh well.she better get it together next time.dont mind me,I am just mad,because,I could of slept in,if that was the case,now I am up,but going back to bed for a while.I will be thinking about taing off on Sun till I go into work.lol.I know Mom would want me to work.but,I feel I just want to take the weekend off again.lol.I know I wont have sat off next week.lol.Yes,I can laugh,but,I am still not happy!!!!!!!!!!!!

thflounder-1.png

No comments: