Tuesday, February 20, 2007

It is only Tuesday.lol.

ALCCPromise.gif

Good moring all,

              Dont ask me what I am doing up so early.I know onw thing,I am going back to bed.I have a head ache and I dont feel to good.Good thing,I dont go into work till 4 today.I work from 4 to 8.I havent been sleeping good like I used to.Wonder if I am getting used to sleeping pills.Maybe I might have to go back to the doctos.I dont know.I just know,I dont feel good.I stayed up till after 10 working on my printer.I hope I will get it working today.I think I probllay missplaced the plugs in the worng place.My neck an my back hurts.Everytime I came back from the bathroom and got into bed,my elbows was hurting so bad I could hardly lay down.Maybe today will be a better day.Sorry if I bored you guys so much from so many entryes yesterday.lol.I dont even know how many entrys I made.lol.I guess I am happy I got my graffics to working and I just love adding them to m journal.lol.Well,I am going back to bed,I usllay say,I have a few things to do,but,this time,I am going back to sleep.Its only 7:39.What am I doing up that early?lol.I guess I am still used to it,when I would work my early hours shift.Have a nice day all.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout till now.

Amandanowings.gif

No comments: