Friday, February 16, 2007

Krissy's Photo Scavenger Hunt about my pet or pets.

Good evening everyone,

                   you all are probllay still sleeping now.Its 4 in the moring here and I couldnt  sleep so I thought I would make an entry,an entry about my pets/pet that I have had in the past.We have had our share of pets in the past.Let me talk about the ones we have had before talking about our last pet,who was one of my favorite pet Dog name Blue.This used to be a farm and we had lots pets,we had a horse name tuckahoelady and let me just tell you that when Gary and I go to Ocean City,we always pass this farm and it has a mail box that says tuckahoelady and I think that use to be our horse that we gave away when us kids were little.I alwayd wanted to leave a note in the mail box asking if that was or horse.maybe one day I will,or search online for it.We have had,rabits,chickins,dogs,cats,a whole bunch of cats,even stray cats would come and make there home with us.lol.I loved all of them.I can remember our first Dog we had,I wish I had a pic of Her.I think maybe we Do,I will have to look around.Her name was Gretchin,She was a happy Dog,She gave birth to a litter of pupys that we gave away.We still kept Gretchin untill one day my Dad accdently ran over Gratchin,He was sad,He didnt do anything the whole day.We all were sad,specillay my oldest Brother Steve,it was His pet.She is in Dog Heaven now along with all the other pets of ours.We had a rot wreller name Zues,now I know that people say they are mean and you had to keep an eye on them closyley,but,She was a very friendly dog.Now to our last Dog name Blue,She was special to us and when Zuse was around they loved eachother alot.Blue was a doverman,how ever you spell it.She so special to us,She was friendly,and loving,I know She loved us so much.You know She was a happy Dog,because,She would wag Her tail everytime we go to Her or She would come to us.I miss Her alot even now I still think of Her.She was our last.Here is a pic of Her.Sorry it isnt a very good pic of Her that I took on my cell pic phone.

Pic32.jpg

You can see Shewas happy.she was very playful,always would greet us when we got out of the car.Come up andgave us hugs and kisses.I miss Her even talking about Her.She grew old with us.She problay woudnt be living today.We had some upsetting news one day,,She was an outside Dog,we didnt have no fence and She would run off alot,I guess She cause some comotion with the neighbors we had and they called the pound on Her,which we didnt find out till a few days later.We were looking for Her.Brings tears to my eyes.She is very missed.When I would show pics to my Mom,She even would have a few tears in Her eyes.She was special to us,still is.We would love to have a pet now,but,my Dad doesnt want anymore..I would love to have another Dog,so would my Mom.I always tell Gary,He needs a pet,but Hes not home hale the time and wouldnt have time to take care of the pet.Here is another pic of blue.she looks like She is growling.lol.

Pic31.jpg

Someone was probllay playing with Her.Oh how I miss Her.I am going to have to end this now,because my heart just melts thinking of Her.Blue,you are very missed.You were so loving,kind,caring to us all.Thank you comming into our lives with so much effection.We miss you!we miss all of our pets,but,Blue She was special.Thank you all for taking the time to read about my pet for Krissy's Photo Scavenger Hunt.Peaceout.

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Good Morning Amanda.I know what you mean about Rottweilers,we have had quite a few and they are the most loving ,and care about people.I never had to put them away when someone came-they loved everyone.Very obedient.I think they can read peoples minds.I am tearing up while I write this as we just had recently put our dear Xena to sleep,she was a Rott,I tell her goodnite everynite.Our grandson ,who didn't know that she was gone yet said he saw Xena floating above me. And Zuess,our Terrier Mix constantly looks above me in the evenings.So,I know she is still watching out for her mommy....and the second pix of Blue doesn't look like she is growling-she is smiling...have a good day...
~connie~

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy.  I know what you mean about one pet being a little more special than the others.  My cat, Honey, is like that to me.  I have had a lot of cats, but Honey just is a bit more special.  I am so, so sorry you lost Blue, Mandy.  This is a beautiful entry, honey.  Thanks for sharing your pet stories with us!  Hugs, Val xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

(((((((((Krissy))))))))))  I like to think of our pets too.  A couple of them had sad endings but most lived long happy lives.  We had a Rottie who was very sweet and loving.  Her name was Babydog lol.  That is my fault.  Our daughter named her Chocolate, which was a very good name for her.  She was dark brown.  She was so tiny when they brought her home, I called her "baby" and it stuck, much to our daughter's dismay.  Even our daughter was calling her "Baby" lol.  I am awful about giving nicknames to pets and people lol.
When our daughter got a baby bird pet, she forbade me to nickname the bird till she came up with the right name.  She delayed so long in naming the bird, I began calling it the little prisoner and soon we were all calling it Zenda lol.  We still have Zenda and one other bird here.  Daughter couldn't take them with her when she moved out.
loving you
karyl

Anonymous said...

I liked hearing about your pets.... So sorry to hear about Blue, how rude of the neighbors....
Have nice day!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this entry about your pets...loved the photos of Blue...what a beauty...so sad.  I can tell she is so missed...have a special week ahead,
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

So sorry.

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink