Sunday, February 25, 2007

Cant sleep and I am hurting.

Goodnight16.gif

well,I am up and what time is it,past time for me to sleep.I cat beive its almost 2:00 in the moring.My hand kept me up.Its hurting so bad I cant stand it.Its like a sharp pain/shock wave going stright through my hand.I just took 2 Mobic to help it.I am goping it helps.But I took all my other night time medicine,so,I hope I will be ok.I just cant sleep.My Mom says Her hand is hurting to,the same one as mine and She told me to feel my hand and I did,She said feel this and I said I dont have to feel it,I can see it.I am so tired.I cant keep my eyes open.I just keep tossing and turning.and I switched around to sleeping at the top of my bed,instead of at the end.I will probllay more likly sleep better tommrow moring.Anyways,I am going to try and get some sleep.I put some Vasline on it to help.Love you guys.Have a good night.Peaceout.One more thing,when I try to bend my hand front words,it is so sore,like its going to break.Call me paranoid,but,it feels so funny and werid.I may have to call the Doc again.I havent had my shots in a while,that could be anoher reason.I dont know.Peaceout.I feel like wanting to go to the Er,but,its not that bad yet.Is it just me,do you all think I am paranoid?I just dont want anyone thinking I am making up theeses pains for nothing.Sorry if I am sounding down,but,I am and I am tired and I cant sleep,probllay why I am rambling and I didnt even have a nap today.Peaceout.

_extended="true">HurtsSoBadAmanda.gif

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ihope you hand feels better soon & that you can get some sleep.. Have a good night

Anonymous said...

if you are pmsing--that could be what's wrong with your hand--you are retaining water.
I know I retain water in my knee--where I have had 2 surgeries and have arthritis during my period.  It got so bad that I couldn't walk with it so the doctor put me on continuous birth control so I wouldn't get a period.
Just a thought.

Anonymous said...

Praying when you wake up that the meds you took, finally kicked in for your hand...hope this morning you are pain free...many hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. There are nights that I can't sleep either, and yet I am so tired! I do hope that you get some rest.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom