Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sunday Happenings.

DsDesignsSplash.gif

Good moring all,

              Hope you all are having a good one.I just got done reading and doing my alerts.Now,I am making an entry before I head off to work.You all who are having the bad nasty weather,becareful out there.Were susposed to get it tonight.I am so ready for spring now and summer.I am tired of the cold.I feel better today than I did yeserday.I guess yesterday was a good day to sleep in and just chill and I was tired.Pms.lol.I know,to much info.I have to get off of here and get ready for work.I can get ready for work in 5 munites tops,even with putting make up on.I dont put alot on.I wish I can wear my ring,maybe I can wear it today.I could because my fingers was still swolen.Anyways,I will write more later.I amm off.I hope you all have a nice day.Be sae and warm out there.Peaceout.

SazzyKreationzFairyMoonAmanda.gif

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have tons of snow falling now...yuck...pretty, but pretty is getting old now.  Hope the PMS...is over soon...and you can wear the ring...hope your Sunday is a good one...enjoy.
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

HEY DOODLEWACKY! Just love that! Hope your day is good at work.
Take care,
Liz in Va.

Anonymous said...

I have been watching the news and the it looks like the midwest is getting hit hard again. Be careful on your way to work!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a good day at work and that you feel okay when you get home, not too tired or worn out. Love your graphics, hon.
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Just come by to say hi and glad to see your feeling a little better.  I love your pictures, always have loved whales.  I'm at work right now and it's snowing again.  I hope the roads are ok by the time i have to head home.  Hope you have a nice day at work today!!!  

Anonymous said...

Be careful out side Mandy the weather is terrible in some places. I braved the weather today as I took a box of fried chicken to my son and grandkids, made some mashed taters, mac n cheese, and my bestest baked beans and they had a ball with my 90 year old Mum along! These are the kind of days I love! Happy and joyous with no problems but what I had to drive thru to get there was a whole other story...amazingly high winds, rain, and threats of tornado's :)))))) Ask me if they are worth doing it all over again...yep yep yep, in a skinny minute. Peace out Doreen :))))))