Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Off to work in a bit.The snow has sotoped for now.

           

Its me again,I am being lazy today before I head off to work.I am still in my pjs.well,I havent been to lazy,I helped Mom a little.I vacumed and I moped and I cleaned my room up some.It wasnt to bad.lol.Hey,you all think I should keep the colors the way it is in my journal or should I change them?It was only to be a Valtines Theeme,but,I kinda like it the way it is.What do you think?You all be safe out there.I have one more question too ask,if you all know,why I am having a problem,when I go to other journals who pass along there graffics,when I right click and save and when I go to add them in my journal,it doesnt show up.ANother misshap for me.lol.Anyways,I am off.Be safe.Peaceout till later.

PinkValentineAmanda.jpg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my journal. I do hope that you have a great day! I love the color of your journal!
kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Thank you for stopping by my journal and requesting a graphic.

Anonymous said...

I love your journal color...and it wouldn't work for me either but i found that if I double click on it and it opens in it's separate window then I can just simply drag it into my journal.   But if you use shutterfly they do not except the gif files only the .jpg but I think photo bucket does except the .gif and you can upload the picture in there first and then drag them into your journal.