Friday, February 23, 2007

Sorry guys,I just needed to do some venting.lol.

file002.gif

        Good Moring,

        Hope you all had a good night sleep.I could of slept better,but,I didnt.I had a hard time going to sleep last night,maybe it was because,it was so windy outside,the tree limbs sounded like they were going to come through the window.lol.And I am up staris.That wind was really something last night.I even a few times,felt my bed shaking.that kinda scared me.Was thinking it could of been an earthquake,but we dont get them here in Maryland.How ever,some people say they have felt them here,so,who knows.Maybe I wil sleep better tonight.I have to go to work today from 1 to 5 and I am not taying longer.I really dont want to see my boss.I mean,dont get me worng,I like Her,but,She gets on my nerves.It still upseted me for the fact that they messed up the hours and acted like it was my falt.Becase my Boss was like,dont you always work latee on Thursdays?I said yes,but,I should of said,well,I wasnt the one who made the mistake.But I didnt and kept my mouth shut.Than we just said by.I will go into work,I will be nice,like I always am,say hi to everyone and just do my thing.I am in no mood to talk to anyone today.Maybe its Pms.lol.I know,to much info.But,really,She just made me mad,when She said that.I was like,well,you put me down for 10 to 2 and relized you looked at the hours and you had no one closing,who comes to the rescue,Me.I know I always work late on thursdays,but,she made the mistake.You think She could of been nice about it.First thing,She didnt even call me and tell me,She had someone else call to tell me when I was susposed to be working.I saw one of my coworkers leaving as I was walking in yesterday for work.She knew I wasnt happy and I didnt look happy either.Sorry,if I just keep on venting.But it just makes me mad.Woek was fine yesterday,I dont mind working thoes hours.But they really need to watch more careful on what they are doing.Thats it,I am done with thaat.lol.Sorry guys.I didnt ask to have Sunday off,I will just wait till maybe next weekend.Anyways,I have a few things I need to do before I head off to work in a little while.I really do need to get into my room and clean it,it is starting to get a little messy,not bad,but,it needs some cleaning.I might do that tonight and tommrow,hoping I am still off of work.One more thing,She was susposed to chage my hours for tommrow,but,She never did,so,I am off for now anyways.lol.I hope you all have a nice weekend.be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.thank you all for your comments.They really do mean alot to me.

 SazzyKreationz2AngelOfPeaceAmand-2.gif

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure that she will fix your hours. I also need to clean up our bedroom, but it seems to be the last thing to get done! I guess that is just part of being a mom.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd stop by and say hi :)

Thank you for your comment in my journal.....a crop is where people get together to scrapbook! It's kinda like a scrapbooking club :)

Hope you're ok, Amy ~X~

http://journals.aol.co.uk/peccarylover/amy-still-loves-peccarys/

Anonymous said...

Thank you for stopping by my journal. I didn't eeven think of McDonalds either lol. I was surprised when I heard that was thew answer. Have a good night & weekend.