Monday, February 5, 2007

Monday evening happenings.

 

Hi all,

         Gobestfriend.jpgod evening,hope you all is having a good one.I am doing ok here,the medicine seems to help my hands.Its just so cold out,I wish I had some gloves and ear muffs.lol.Which I think I will get some,maybe tommrow.Boyrfriend thinks He won some money on the football pool,so,that is nice,only 250,but,its nice.he always spoiles me.lol.I want to get 2 dvds that are out tommrow.I think Cindaralla 3 is out,was there a 2,or was I sleeping?lol.I also want to get the movie called Flica.I think I spelled the name worng.I love it when the new releses comes out.

I hope you guys are staying warm,bundle up if your going out.It is coooooooooold outside.Its going to be below zero or whatever you call it,below it above.lol.Dad just went to the stoor,wish He didnt have to go out,being so cold,the temps are going to drop tonight.But He will be back soon.He just went to the stoor to get something for dinner.Tacos.Yummy.I kinda was in the mood for sloppy joes.lol.

Ds20Designs20A20Sister.gif

Since me being on the medicine,is making me wanting to eat,so,I have to watch that I dont eat so much.lol.The Steriods,that the Doc gave me,well,the on call Doctor,I talk to my regular Doctor and He said that should help the swelling,well,its also keeping me up at at night.Hopfully I will get some sleep tonight.

I think I am kinda stressed out,about work,but,I am getting some hours,so,that is good.Ireally need to start paying on my Doctor bill,do any of you all have problems with paying bills?I know,I am not the only one.How do you just not get so stressed out about it?I am so excited and cant wait for me Brother and family to come home for a while from London,I will be taking ton of pics.I miss them alot.

well,I am trying something diffrent here in my journal,also with the color.It may change.lol.I was just trying to make a Valtine color.I hope you all have a safe and warm evening.I will be back later.Peaceout.

PFAmanda.jpg

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peace out sweetie :))))) Keep warm and take care of those hands of yours. We are also getting cold here and it's been rainy too which makes it even bone cold with the dampness. check with your Doc Amanda, steroids cause swelling too. I get put on them when I get the flu and generally gain 10lbs when I go on them. Yukk.
Big Hugs from the USA ;))))))Doreen

Anonymous said...

Your boyfriend sounds great...spoiling you is so sweet.
Cold here too, expecting snow, we shall see!!!!
Some meds can make you want to eat...just ear right, not too fattening foods...tacos's sound great.  What fun it will be to have your brother and family come to visit soon...got to see those photos when you take them...have a great Tuesday...stay warm!!
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Howdy,glad you got some Dr. help for your hands.Please buy the gloves BEFORE the DVD's .You need to keep them warm.
My daughter is a single mom,her ex husband does not send a dime for child support,which she is having re-instated,but anyways she stays stressed out about bills.She just got a cut off notice about her electric and they said -too bad-we don't care!!.That is bull crap.
We can't help her out-we are just making it. We feed and keep her sons most of the time and we just get by-no Amanda -you aren't in the boat alone,we are all floundering around-one way or another.
Stay warm and peace to you,too.
connie

Anonymous said...

I don't know why but part of what I wrote did not show up-when she told the electric company she has two small boys and one is special needs the guy says -too bad-we don't care.She has electric heat and if they cut it off  they will have no furnace....
connie

Anonymous said...

I like the new colors of your journal.  Pretty.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy