Friday, February 16, 2007

Still having graffic issues.HELP!!!

Its me again,

   I just tryed it from my email,it works that way,but,dont know if that is a good thing or not?       I need some info if anyone knows wha I am doing worng with my graffics.Heres the story.Well,when I go to my Photobucket,it does say a gif on it,but when I click on the pic,than I click on full size,I have to do that,so,the graffic will show up on my journal.I havent been able to use m anamations ones that I would love to use.Heres another thing,when I click on it,I see something that says Refresh page full quilaity,I would click on it and it will show the gif,but,when I add it to my journal,it doesnt show at all.maybe I am doing something worng on my Laptop I dont know.I know I probllay can be a pain and you all have helped me so much and I am greatful for everyone of you all for helping.I just dont now what I am doing worng.Untill I can fix the problem,I am not going to use the graffics that I would love to use.The funny thing is,when I use my graffics in email,they are just fine,I wish I could just use them that way,but,dont think I can and havent tryed.I do want to thank you all again for helping me out.You all know its frustating.Do you all ever have any problems like that?Well,I am out of here for now.I will check back later.Thank you so much.I do love you all.Peaceout.One more thing,if you dont like me using the pic that way,I will remove it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will ask my hubby if he can give you some tips. I'm not very computer savvy at all! lol  He is a computer engineer and knows it all!  I take him for granted...I ALWAYS have a running computer UNLESS it's the internet people's problems.  Gotta love computer geeks!  I will get back to you as soon as I ask him tonight ok...and I will put it in your comment section here.  Thanks for your heartfelt comment, they mean a lot!  

http://journals.aol.com/breakaway1968/breakaway/

Carrie

Anonymous said...

Amanda...
why don't you just use AOL file manager?  Here is the link for step by step...
still need to be saved as gif from the time you put it on your computer...

http://journals.aol.com/journalseditor/magicsmoke/entries/2005/12/15/how-to-add-photos-step-by-step/934

Anonymous said...

Hugs Mandy..try using AOL's File Manager and remember to save them as gif's that way when you want to pull them up again "there you go" :))))))
I have my laptop put up and only use it when I travel so I am not that versed on the laptop. You can also click on help and come to one of aol's support tech team members who can try to help you out with one on one live text line..when they tell you what to do write it down so you will have it as reference if you have the problem again. Again, you can opt to hit help and go to technical support when the window comes up. Good luck hon and hope your problems are gone in one swoop. :)))))))) Doreen sysop

Anonymous said...

When I go to photobucket I copy the http link that I want. then I go back to my journal and click on the little camers. I have to delete their http and then I past the link that I copied. I have never had a problem doing it that way.
I hope that you have a great evening.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom