Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Its a bettter day.

called2saybyjennyw.gif

Good moring all,

                 Hope you all had a good one.Boy did I sleep better.I slept all night and this moring.I feel better to.I even had a friend spend the night with me last night.She didnt mind me sleeping and I asked if I wwas boring.She said,She was just glad She got out of the house.Can you belive I have sat off again?How kool is that?But it really doesnt matter to me,if I work or not.I work tonight from 4 to 8.So when I go into work,my friend will goo home from there.She doesnt live to far from work.She doesnt get out much,so,it was nice to have Her over.I must of been so tired yesterday,because when I was talking to someone at work before I went to my dapartment,I started crying.lol.I guess when you get so tired,you start to cry.But,I feel better now,rested.Thank you all for caring so much about me and your words.I better get off of here and get a few things done.I hope you all have a nice day.Be Safe and warm out there.Peaceout.One more thing,even thoe my hand is not better,I am feeling better.

SazzyKreationzRelectionsOfaTinyAnge.gif

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had a friend sleep over and you got some rest too.  Glad you feel better.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you got some rest! I have been so tired that I have cried, so I know what you mean. I do hope that you have a great day!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you got some rest and feeling better. Hope your hand feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better and had a friend over too....
Have a good week!
Linda :)