Sunday, February 4, 2007

You all can see my graffics but I cant.I did something,dont know how to fix it.

SazzyKreationzValentineKittenWithLo.gif

Good moring all,

I just want to mmention that you all can see my graffics,but I cant,I am seeing a redx everyweere.I am trying to fix.But I cant.lol.

                       I hope you all had a nice peaceful sleep last night.I didnt sleep to good.But maybe I will get some rest later on this evening when I come home.I get off of work at 2,boyfriend will be bringing me home.We wont be out to long,so,thats good.When my Dad talk to the oncall nurse last night,He was telling Her I havent taken my shots for a while and I took my last shot the other day.But,as I can recall,my hands didnt get worse till I was taking the medicine that my Arthitis Doctor prescribed me,which was for Alagries.Now,how can that be?Werid.It was scaring me a little bit,Mom was about to take me to the Er last night.My hands as I was saying was swolen,finger tips were turning purple and they was hurting.The nurse,when talking to my Dad was mentioning Diabties,I dont think that would be it,but,I dont know,I am not a Doctor.I think its from the medicine HE gave me.They are sore this moring.I dont want to go to work,But I need to.I will be going into the freezer,thats the only part that is worrying me,because I will be lifting heavy boxes.But,I have to talk to my boss to see if She can give me off tommrow and I can work another day,dont want to do that,only if I can work another day.But,I will probllay need to have off tommrow because,one,my Doctor will probllay want to see me and I have to call Him first thing in the moring,letting Him know whats going on and letting Him know what medicine I am now taking,which I remember what She said.It is Steriods,I have to take 3 day and I dont know how they will react to me.So,its best if I have tommrow off.I know at one point in time,I was taking them and they made me hyper.lol.Now this medicine must be a strong one if I am going to be taking 3 a day.I wil let you all know how it does to me and ect.lol.The worse is at night for my hands,but this moring they are sore.Probllay because I had to stay later yesterday at work because one of the coworkers didnt show up,She was a no show and had the nerve to call and ask what Her hours was this week and I was like,dont you know you were susposed to be working today?lol.She was like,oh.The nerve.lol.But it was nice to have some hours.But I was tired.I said hold on,I put Her on hold and went to get my asst manager,when She got to the phone,She hung up!!!She knew what She was doing.She didnt sound sick or anything,because if I can rememeber,She has told me She didnt like working Sats.Who doesnt?Who wouldnt like to have there weekends off?I would,wouldnt you?But it was ok.Got everything done by the time I got off.Just hope my hands can pan out today and me having tommrow off.Oh and I got that one problem fixed with my puter,I can get into my my journal and everything else fine,now,I still have to figure out how I can get the red x to appear in my journals.lol.Ok,enough of that,I probllay bored you all.I need to get off of here and get cleaned up.Things will get better for me,they have to,not worse,I hope.I hope you all have a nice Sunday and a wonderful week ahead.One more thing,I have alot of Valtine graffics to use in my journal and I also want to print alot of them out,I think I have something I want to do for my boyfriend.Peaceout.

CreamontopAmanda.jpg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure hope you get the problem figured out with your hands.
Have a nice day.
connie

Anonymous said...

call your doctor first thing in morning. hope you get tomorrow off. enjoy your day today. ((((((hugs))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Be sure to see your doctor, honey. If it is diabetes it is nothing to mess around with. I DO hope you sleep tonight. It's easier to cope with things when we've rested.Big hugs,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree, get to see you Doctor as soon as you can. Diabetes is nothing to mess around with and blue finger tips are scarey. God Bless you and I hope they find out what is causing the problems sweetie. ;))))))))Doreen