Thursday, February 15, 2007

Almost Friday,another few more hors and I will be off from work.lol.

Good afternoon everyone,

                    I hope you all is having a good one.Wow,I can see a diffrence how 2 computers are.I am on my Dads puter,His much slower than mine.lol.Because i have High Speed Internet.lol.I thought i would get on here and see a diffrence.And I am waiting for the food to come.In this room is cold and doesnt have any heat in here.You know why my Dad uses my laptop.lol.I think He wants one.I think my Mom is going to try and get one for His B-day.His B-day is in June along with my Brother from London,who will be here soon.I guess you can tell I am excited to see them.I cant wait.I will be taking alot of pics.lol.As I am sure everyone else will be.I hate waiting for the time to pass when I will be going to work today,seems when your at home,waiting for the time to pass,it goes so slow.Than when your at work,it goes fast,specillay when you only have 4 hours to clean and close.But I am just glad I am off tommrow and Sat.for a munite there I thought today was Friday.lol.Mom and I will go out if the weather She can get out of the driveway.i am kinda ready now for some spring/summer weather.Who isnt?It has been cold,frezzing at night.Yesterday,the wind was a blowing.Today the sun is out,so,that is good.Anyways,I think I will get off of here and get a few things done.I was starting to clean my room up some,its looking better now.I like to windex alot of things,because,it makes it smell good.lol.I think I should get one of them smelly plugins.Do you all have them in your houses?Which one should I get?I did do a load of laundry,need to do some more.Well,I am off again.Just saw my boyfriend put something that I forgot into the mail box.He cant get into our driveway.lol.Dad can,cause He has a big truck.Peaceout.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy, how long is it until your brother comes home?   I bet you can't wait.  Have a lovely day.  Hugs.  Terry x

Anonymous said...

I have used those smeely plug in before. Some of them smell really good. If you really want to get rid of oder go get something like fabreeze or lysol. This way it can kill germs and make everythign fresh! I keep hearing about the cold, but here in the so cal it was 80 today!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom