Saturday, February 3, 2007

peaceout.

Hi all,

        Its me again,well,I finally had to call the Doctor,my Doctor wasnt on call,but I talked to another Doctor who was there.I told Her what was going on with my hands.I also told Her that I have been taking something for an  ear infection,She said that wasnt the case,that should cause thereaction.She said because I havent taken my shots regulary,hats why my hands are like that.Its been a while since I took a shot,well,I took my last one the other day.But it still had been a while.But they are so expenicve that I cant afford to get them.My Doctor knows that,but He wont be happy about me not taken my shots.I am not happy right now,because,I dont want Him to lecture me.I know its for my good health.even the on call nurse said I have to start taking my shots regulary.She was nice,but,was kinda giving me a little lecture to.ugggggggggg.I am in trouble now.lol.But they have to relize,I dont have the money to always get them.So,now,I am just going to have to get them.I am so frustade.Anyways,I just wanted to get this off my chest and wanted to give you all an update.My finger tips were even turning purple.Kinda scary.Ok,I am going to go now.tell me it will be alright,they only just caring about my health.lol.Have a good night all.I will let you know what kind of medicine I am taking.She put it through my Stoor,so,I can pick up tommrow.I hope I can work.Either that,my boss will tell me to go home.I guess I am feeling kinda down now.But,it will all be ok.I hpe.lol.Peaceout.

No comments: