Friday, February 16, 2007

TGIF FRIDAY!!!!!!!

Pic8.jpg

Good moring everyone,

        dont know if anyone saw the pic above,that is my Sister and Her Hubsand,my Mom and Dad,along with me in the back,with neice Katie,Kyle and Sean.Kyle is the oldest grandson and the frist.Just thought I would share this with you all.Its still moring here,hope everyone is having a good one.I am doing ok here.I didnt sleep to good last night,so,I wll probllay take a nap.My stomach was hurting me real bad because last night at work,I was washing all the tables and I was using bleach,it went thrugh my shirt right onto my tumm and I saw the red burnt.It was hurting me all night long.So,Mom gave me some antibotoic cream,for pain relife and I used that and its helping alot.I have to be more careful when I am cleaning,specillay with my hands.I think I am going to have to wear thoes long gloves when I am cleaning,the tables or washing the trays.I guess when youu have bad Arthitis like I do,it does damage your skin.I have Rumahatoid Arthitis.I know I spelled that worng.Nothing on todays agenda,just probllay chilling  out and being lazy.Nothing worng with that.I hope they dont call me in for work,well,I wouldnt be able to go now anyways.Dad just left and Mom cannot get out to the driveway.Its paced with ice,our long driveway is fully paced with a big patch of ice.I will have to take a pic of it.We could get more bad weather next week.I am ready for spring/summer.I mean,we really didnt have a bad winter,but,I dont like the color,who doesnt?lol.Mom has been stuck in the house all week,She is having Cabin Fever.The car has ice on top of it and Dad hasnt been able to remove it.Besides,like I said,She wouldnt be able to get out and I dont want Her getting out and getting stuck.We wtach my Sisters kids every Sat while She goes visiting for Her church and dont know how the kids will get here.lol.Maybe Dad will have to meet them at the end of the driveway.We had a big snowstorm a few years back and I can remember.I was stuck in the house for 3 days,no one couldnt get me,Dad couldnt get out either.He had to build a pathway(tunel)from our door way all the way up to the mailbox.Our supervizer from the bakery dapartment was like,my boyfriend got work and I couldnt get there.lol.That was funny.Nobody was there and the stoor was empty,than.But,I am sitting here,just chilling,nothing to do.I think I am going to vacume and maybe mop.Mom is watching Her cooking shows.I love watching the travel chanel.I am going to keep myself busy,cause I have a few things I want to do.I have a question for you all.Do flowers match with butterflie?I have butterflies on my wall and I want to put the flowers up there to.I want to do my bathroom in sea shells if I can find thoe wall thingys with sea shells.They are pretty,I like the wall thingys,dont know what to call them.Anyways,this is getting long and I am going to get off of here and get some things done.I hope you all have a nice weekend.Do something fun and let me know how everyones weekend went.I love hearing about all of yals saily happenings.be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

 DisneyMovieFindingNemoCRUSHAmanda.jpg

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great photo, of your lovely family.
Your Mom and I have something in common...I love the cooking shows too.
Hope you have a beautiful weekend...hugs and love,
Joyce