Thursday, February 8, 2007

on a more serous note.

catbowlTY.jpg

Its me again,this time being serious,I need to ask some questions and probllay need to talk to my regular doctor about this.I have had this problem for a long time and thought it would stop.I think maybe its acid reflux,which I know I have.I am afarid to eat anything at all,even when I go out.When I eat,anything,just taking a small bit of something,makes me sick to my stomach,it gets stuck,right in the middle,I can feel it were it gets stuck,it wont go down and sometimes,aot of times,most of the time,I have to make myself throw up to get it out from being stuck.Everyone used to tell me,its because,I dont chew,no,its not that.I know my body.I even had it check one time,and probllay would have to have the surgey that they talked about doing,stretching my,ok,its a big word and I cant spell,espiugs.Sorry if this is kinda grose,but,I feel I need to get this off my mind.Yesterday we were in the movies,I couldnt eat anything,kept getting sick from eating,I have to have napkins with me at all times.Has anyone ever had this problem?Sometimes I think it also due to me being nervous.I dont know.But I am tired of it.I dont eat anything at work,afarid to,because,I go stright to the bathroom.Sometimes I will throw my soda up.even when I am at home,eating dinner,it would make me sick,I cant even lie down if I wanted to and eat.I have to sit up.Anyways,thank you for taking the time to read both entrys today.This one was just a more serious one,that I needed to get off my mind.Thank you and have a nice day all.Peaceout.

GarfieldAmanda.jpg

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do hope and pray you feel better when eating...
Haven't had that problem, but I am sure it is worth a definite talk to your doctor about it.  Hope you day is the best...enjoy!!!
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I feel sorry for you.  You should tell you mom and then schedule a Dr. Appt.  That sounds serious.  Hope you get better soon.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

Honey, don't wait on this. Make an appointment to see your doctor, okay? It might be something serious. It's better to be safe - than sorry.
BIG HUGS< and love too.
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

i have terrible acid reflux and i dont take anything for it imagine how i feel lol.

Anonymous said...

Better call the Dr. ....they have medication they can give you for that now. hope you get to feeling better...love, Molly

Anonymous said...

My mom's neighbor has to have her's stretched from time to time...you might also get your thyroid tested too...sometimes that cause problems with swallowing...but you really should go get it check...and I think you don't have to have surgery now days to get stretched?  I will keep you in my prayers...hugs to you!! TerryAnn