Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Stay Warm and safe today everyone.

freezenseason.gif

Good moring all,

             hope you all had a good night sleep.I know I did.I felt a little tired when I woke up this moring.But,I will get to sleep in tommrow,my 2 day off.At least I hope I am off tommrow,maybe,they will ask me to work Friday.The girl that was a no show,still thinks She has a job.Oh well.Would kinda be upset if She still has one after what She pulled.Anyways,I didnt like the way I seted up my journal yesterday.lol.I like the colors and glad that everyone likes them.I was trying to make a Valtine theme.Maybe I will stick with this color.Didnt think black was my theme.lol.Anyhoo,I am up because,I have an app to go to at 12,than boyfriend is picking me up afterwords.Maybe I will wait for Him at Mcdondlads and get something to eat.I am hungry now.The Steriod is making me eat,specillay right before I go to bed.lol.Not good,I know,eating choclate.Bad,bad,bad.lol.But dinner was good last night.Tacos,well,I had a taco salad.I lvoe refeid beans.If I am off tommrow,boyfriend and I are going to the movies to see the new Mandy Moor one.It looks cute and funny.Its a love,comdey,romantic.I feel like going back to bed,but,I need to get up here and do some things.My Mom is staying with my Sister till Friday,my Sis doesnt like to be home alone at night,even with the kids.I dont blame Her.Her Husband/brother N law works for the bank company and He goes on buisnes trips.He is going to Ca,will be back on Friday evening.Maybe He will get to take some pics and do some sight seeing.I would love to see Ca,but dont want any eath quakes.My dream place is Austrila.What is your drem place?My Mom always wanted to go to Hawii,I think the reson why She always wanted to go,is because Her Mom wanted to see Hawii.Well,all,I need to get going.Have a nice day all.Stay warm and peaceout.

WFAmanda.jpg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are staying warm Mandy.  Love the tags and I like the colors you are using on this page. How is your hands? good I hope and I LOVE TACOS...we just had them the other night! I could eat twenty..my grandkids love when I make tacos and also a dish of refried beans, I add sauteed in butter onions and boy does it make the refried beans a lot better. Hugs from Doreen xox