Tuesday, February 27, 2007

what day is it?Oh,Tuesday evening.

SazzyKreationzRainDrops.gif

Ok,I know I should say,Good evening everyone and how has your evening gone?Hopfully better than mine.I couldnt even tell you were to begin.I cant even get relaxed,,if I even try to shut everything off,dont know if I could sleep.My hands,both of my hands,hurt,like you know what.I am in pain,literly.No,I am not paranoid,I just had to say that,sorry.After a day I had,dont want to deal with this again and tell you one thing,She isnt going to spending the night over here in a very,very,very long time.I just took 3 ambien,maybe that will help.If you remember,I had a grilfriend spend the night with me last night,She works with me,oh my,I dont even want to know what is going to be said tommrow.Today is what?Right,Tuesday,well,Monday,I told Tiffany,to call Her Mom and let Her know who She was with.She did,but,She didnt talk to Her Mom,She left a message on the phone.Well,that was ok,till today,let me tell you something about tiffany,She has problems,Shes a good girl,She has a good heart,I think,sometimes.I am sorry,I had such a bad night,I didnt want to deal with anyone.I come into work at 4,She been here with me,me cleaning,She just sitting,waiting around to find a ride home.Her MOm told Tiffany to take the buss,which,She should of,She had a buss pass,but for some reason She didnt want to.She called Her Mom asked Her if She could pick Here up and She told Tiff,She was busy and I guess,She would try and come and get Her later.Here it is almost 2 hours from 8,Tiff is still at the storr,being upset,she telling me Her Mom wont pick Her up.Theres 2 sides to every story.What tiff told me was worng,now,I am getting the picture of what She tells me.She wants me to belive everything She says that comes out of Her mouth,saying that Her Mom doesnt care.I hope you all are getting this.I am trying to clean,get everything done,havent had the time to even sit down and relaxed,because,Shes over here being upset,because of Her Mom.I try so much to help Her out,get Her out of the house,spend time with some friends.I maybe not saying this the way I want to say it.But,I hope you all are following me.I told Her to call my friend,maybe She can staywith HEr,thats a no,buy the way,I am  mad at my friend,because,She was susposed to call me and never did.what friends are for.I dont know.The bakery phone kept ringing off the hook,once it was my boyfriend,I just let it all out,I just bawld,I just started crying and I was like,I dont know what to do,She is still here.She thinks Her Mom wont let Her come home.and you know what,Her Mom and everyone was looking for Her.She didnt want to go home.She wasnt about to come back to my place.I love Her,Shes a good person,but,She needs help.If its not one thing,its another.Its sad to say this,but She lies.I talked to Her Mom on the phone,She was nice,worried,upset,I just kept on saying I was sorry and She said it wasnt my falt.Ok,you know what guys,I am just going to have to finish this tommrow.maybe not.I really dont know what else to say.This girl had got everyone so upset.Than Tiffany calls me and tells me that Her and my friend Jenny said that She never mentioned about spending the night,all because of this.Outragous.I like to hear what is going on tommrow.I best not get a phone early in the dang moring,because,I will be like,its my day off,I am not comming.Either that or they want to know the real story.Because,Tiffany,will be talking,will be crying.Now I know,I know the real Tiffany.Dont get me worng,Shes a sweetheart when She can be,Shes a good girl.My Mom made one point out,you neve leave just a message saying your going to spend the night at a friends house.Mom,knows,I would never do that.Anyways,I am out of here.Sorry guys,if you dont get the whole story.Be safe and warm.Oh yeah and we could be getting more snow.wooooopie.NOT!!!!Peaceout.DID I MENTIONED I AM IN PAIN?

DsDesignsBootsandHatamanda.gif

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

evening? Where do you live because its twelve at night.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry about your rough evening with your friend and your pain. I hope your feeling better and you don't get called into work.

Anonymous said...

What a shame Tiff has got you so upset.  I hope all is ok today and your hands feel better.  Hugs.  Terry x

Anonymous said...

Sorry thjat you had a rough day yesterday & that your hands are hurting you. Hopefully today will be better for you. Have a good day.

Anonymous said...

There are always two sides to every story. I do hope that Wednesday is better for you. Keep your chin up.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom