Thursday, February 22, 2007

I will add more to it later.

thclip_image002.jpg

Thats my oldest Brother and family who are in London for now,Falisity,wasnt born yet.

th658868360207_0_BG.jpg

Emily,with baby Felisity.

thPic58.jpg

My 2 oldest brother Jeff and His family.Shannon is the oldest in there family,Maddison,Jrffrey and Alexander.

 thmyfamily1-1.jpg

My Sister Christian and Her family,Kyle is the oldest,and the oldest Grandson of the whole gang.Than it is Sean and Katie.

Sorry,dont have a pic of Allen and His family,I have a whole bunch,so,I will find one and add it in here.

thP1010128-2.jpg

Thats Me,you can take a guess who that is.lol.Thats ny neice Katie and Kyle.

th375459360207_0_BG-2.jpg

Thats Dadys little girl,was Emily,but now its Falisity,I know,I spelled it worng.But,Emily will always be Dadys little girl to.

thUntitledMA13890731-0001.jpg

Can you belive,it was just the 4 of theese little creatures,than came a whole sheep load.lol.But I love em.

Well,I will add more,I am tired and I need to get some sleep,this is the latest I stayed up.Its almost 1.lol.Probblay because I slept most of the day,I wasnt that tired,but,I am getting tired.And the wind is a woraing outside big time.Have a nice night all.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.  thfile006-1.jpg

 

 

 

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a big family! There is only two of us in my family. Go get some sleep!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family Amanda...loved all the photos...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Wow what a lot of family,All are good lookin. My mom loves the redheads.
Take a big house to have them all home for Christmas,LOL
Peace to you too!!
connie

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of your family.  Hugs.  Terry x