Thursday, February 8, 2007

Thursday Happenings

DsDesignsThinking.gif

Sometime this above graffic suiets me well.lol.Its so pretty to.

Good moring all,

               Hope you all had a good night sleep.I had a better one,than last night.I was so out of it yesterday,probllay from not getting a good sleep.I feel better today.Gary and I went to see the new Mandy Moore movie with Diane Keaton,it wasnt that good,I didnt like it that much,as I thought I would.It was stupid,funny,but stupid.lol.How ever,I wanted to get the movie called Flicka with Tim Mcgraw,let me tell you,I couldnt pause it or anything,it was a good one,you all have to see it and they show parts of Wyming,I know,I spelled that worng.Its so pretty there.I would love to go there.There are alot of places I would love to see.Mom says She still wants to use Her pass part before it runs out.lol.I think we have like 5 years to go.lol.She would love to see Austria.Thats a beatiful place to.There are so many beatiful places to see,even right here in our home town.Maryland.Guess what,we are normal people now,we have cable.lol.wooohooo.We have it in the living room,Moms room and my room.I think I will never leave my room.lol.I go to work today from 4 to 8.I am off tommrow,but have a feeling they put me on,so,that is good.All in all,today I am feeling pretty good.I might go back to bed after I have a shower,soon as Dad fixes the frozen pipes.Yes,the pipes are frozen,so,my Dad has to fix it.We usllay at night let it drip,but,I guess Dad forgot to.Anyways,I am going to get off of here and go back to sleep for a little bit.I had waffels for breakfest.Yummy.I hope you all will stay warm,bundel up out there,put your hood on your coat,gloves/ear muffs.Be warm and safe.Till next time.Peaceout.I wil probllay do another short entry,because I would like to ask you alls opion on somehting.Bye Bye.

FairyPeacock.gif

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning...thanks for the movie review...that was one on my list to go see with my husband...thinking about waiting for the video now....
Cable is addicting...I love it...glad you do too.
Have a great day...stay warm,
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I want to see the movie Flicka...and was wanting to go see that Mandy Moore movie with Trista...oh well there was another one I wanted to see with her...thanks for the reveiws!  Hugs,TerryAnn