Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Nite Nite,I am going to bed.

GodBless-pinkflower.jpg 

Good evening all,

            I think this is going to be a short one.I think.I have a headache,my hands are swolen,fingertips are purple.I am going to have to call my Doctor in the moring.It could be a set back due to me not having my shots.I couldnt even wear my boyfriends Valtine Ring from last year,because my fingers were swolen.I dont know whats going on.Oh by the way,the heat is back on again.I am so glad.Mom isnt doing good and the heat being off wasnt helping.Shes going to see Her Doctor on Thursday.Ok,I am going now.My head hurts so bad and my eyes.Have a nice night all.You all are a blesing to me,always leaving me encourgment comments.Thank you!!!Be safe and warm.Peaceout

 Poison_Amanda_ccc-vi.gif

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be well sweet Mandy. I hope your hands and eyes feel better with the sun rising tomorrow morning and I hope you are able to get your shots on a normal basis.
God Bless you and I hope your Mother get's well soon she is in my prayers as well as you are. :))))))) Doreen

Anonymous said...

Be well sweet Mandy. I hope your hands and eyes feel better with the sun rising tomorrow morning and I hope you are able to get your shots on a normal basis.
God Bless you and I hope your Mother get's well soon she is in my prayers as well as you are. :))))))) Doreen

Anonymous said...

i hope you feel better in the morning.   Sweet Dreams!  Good Night, Sleep Tight Dont Le t The Bed Bugs Bite LOL  LOL...Have a good night.

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better tomorrow.****Hugs*** Molly

Anonymous said...

Feel Better!
Sleep Tight!
Linda :)