Thursday, February 1, 2007

still having problems and I need help.lol.If anyone can help?

img394/2677/couragepa1.gif

Good moring all,

                 Hope you all had a good night sleep.I had a pretty good night.But,here is the big picture,I dont understand.it still says I can login into Photobucket,but,for some reason I am doing something worng.As of now,I cant get my graffics.I can go to open my pictures and I have some of my graffics,but not all of the ones I had saved into PhotoBucket.Even when I come here and add an entry,I have to click ok before adding one,it will say,you are entrying an unsafe program,bla,bla.So,now,I need to know of a good site were I can down load my images and keep them.Cherry,I know you told me,but,I forgot the link were to go to.But,if anyone else knows of a good site,let me know.This is driving me nuts,because,I cant add my pretty graffics in my journal.I wanted to thank chillininjville for sending me my old graffics,I have sure missed seeing them.I want to use them,but,like I said,I need a good safe place to upload my images and add them in my journal.I have a question for anyone.Do you all keep your graffics?Even the old ones?I am just going nuts.lol.Also with the cookies thingy,I am still confused about that to.It says you have to have cookies enabled,how?I am just confused.lol.Anyways,enough about that.The weather today here is looking gloom and doom,I think were going to get some nasty weather tonight,we are susposed to be getting some,not just snow,but,they are calling for icy conditions tonight into tommrow moring,with probllay some snow.I guess its a good thing I am off tommrow.lol.Been off for the whole week.I work tonight thoe.I hope you all have a nice day.Be safe,be warm.Peaceout.

img267/3435/heavensentamandacccvigr1.gif


 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie.....did you get the e-mail I sent you on how to enable your cookies....my husband typed it up for you and I sent it like 15-20 minutes after your original e-mail to me....you're very welcome for tags!

As far as sites to load your pictures to, you can try image shack, here is their link

http://imageshack.us/

Hope that helps, have a good day
Hugs, Angela

Anonymous said...

I hope you are able to get your graphics able to download to your journal and from the comment you are getting good help.    We have just snow and no ice here in S. Illinois with temps down to 5 degrees on Tuesday morning.    I hope you have a good weekend.    mark

Anonymous said...

I hope the email from Angela helped you to access your tags...it is so frustrating...I know, it's happens off and on to a lot of us.  Hugs...have a great evening.
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you're having problems with Photobucket.
I am new to AOL Journals. D from http://journals.aol.com/nightmaremom/Thisandthatandhockey/ & http://journals.aol.com/mydsdesigns/DsDesigns/   sent me a link for file manager to keep my tags in to load in my journal. Here is the link she sent me>>>http://journals.aol.com/journalseditor/magicsmoke/entries/2005/09/20/web-based-file-manager-is-here/621

Have a good night.