Monday, February 12, 2007

I feel like going back to be.lol.

SazzyKreationsRosesAndHeartsSnag2.gif

Good moring all,

             Hope you all had a good night sleep.I could of slept better.I didnt go to be about 1.I am still tired and feel like going back to bed.But I want to clean myself,get a shower and do a few things.The weather keeps changing for tonight,who knows how much we will get.First they say,12 inches,which I dont want.lol.Than they say a little bit and now they are saying we are just going to get the messy stuff.I would like a nice snow for the kids,that would be nice.Only reason why I dont want any snow is,I am off the weekend and I didnt even ask for it off.lol.The other coworker asked for it off,the one that was a no show and She is back,I cant belive it.My Boss wasnt happy and She told me She gave me the weekend off that I asked for and I was like,I didnt ask for it off and my other coworker said,that Lisa asked for it off and I didnt and my Boss was like,Shes not getting it.lol.So,thats good for me.I will take it.lol.even thoe,I dont get to spend much time with my boyfriend this week,well I will get to see Him today,not tommrow,but will Wed on Valtines day.And probllay the next da I will see Him is Sat.I work later all week but for Wed.I did something fun for the kids,my neices and nephews,all of them,even my family in London.I sent the ones who are here,there own Valtines Card,that was alot of stamps,but,thought they would like it.And the parents to.lol.Anyways,I need to get off of here and do a few things.My hands were hurting last night.I think I over did myself with,writting the Valtines,typing and working,they were so sore,still are a little sore.Well,I hope you all have a nice day.Be safe and stay warm out there.What are you all doing for Valtines Day?Anything special?Peaceout.

SazzyKreationzAngelOfHisEyeAmanda.gif

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great Valentines day and I hope you enjoy your weekend off....go out and do totally stupid fun things :))))))) You deserve it!
:))))))) Doreen

Anonymous said...

Thank you for requesting my "NEMO" graphic. I will send out the graphic soon as i get it tagged with you name. Weather is calling for a wintery mix  & cold here in the part of Maryland I live. Have a good week.