Thursday, February 15, 2007

Its time to wake up everyone!!!Or go back to bed.lol.

you20make20me20smile20ani-1.jpg

Good moring all,

               Hope you all had a good night sleep.I could of had a better one.I am up now,still in bed,but,may go back to bed for a little bit.I have a little head ache.I made it through the whole week without missing any work days.lol.So,now,I am off tommrow and sat.What shall I ever do with  100103angel_prv.jpgmyelf.lol.I wrote a note to my boss letting HEr know I want to work Sunday,but want off by 2.I dont want the whole weekend off.lol.If I am off on Fridays,Mom and I usllay go to my Stoor,pick up my check and usllay do some shoping.But,the drive way still has alot of snow and She wont go out in  animation001i-1.gifit,because She would problay get stuck.And I dont want that to happend.You know what makes me in a good modd sometimes?At night I would just put on my head phones and listin to some music and when I do that,it feels like,I am the only one all by myself in the world,just listing to the music.Does that make any sience?Probllay not,butmoh well.lol.I do need to do a few things to get out in the mail,I will do that this weekend.I need more stamps,after sending all my neices and nephews a Valtines Card to each and everyone of them.But,I wanted to do that.makes you feel good doing stuff like that for other people.I have even though of putting a thank you card in the mail box for the mail man/women.What do you do that makes you feel better?Anyways,I hope you all have a nice day.I will probllay be back later before I go to work.I work from 4 to 8.Oh yea,one more thing,the co worker that has been a no show and was aloud to come back to work,She lied about something that I didnt even say and someone backed me up.But no one said anything to Her,yet.Dont you think that is so rude?Oh well.At least someone backed me up.So,that is a good thing.B safe out there and be warm.Peacout.

anim2MA13460302-0005.jpg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice entry today :)  I hope that the coworker gets a little talking too.  I hate when people do that!  Good luck to you with that.  Have a wonderful day today!  AND yes, I do understand the headphone/music thing...I used to do that when I was younger (before i got married) and my hubby didn't want me doing that anymore, he was worried I was going to strangle myself in my sleep lol.  Oh well, i do miss it but I got over it. I do listen to my ipod while at the Y walking and it's very peaceful!  

Anonymous said...

I can't stand people like who you work with...so sad.  Hope she is repremanded...hugs and love...
Joyce