Sunday, February 25, 2007

Be careful out there!Please be safe!

choose.gif

Good evening all,

                     Hope you all having a good one.i am doing ok here.work was good.It started snowing on the way to work,I got there ok.But on the way home was tricky,but,got home sasfe.Its a little slushy out there now,messy.My Sister picked my Mom up for church,I am glad She went,She likes to go.I know I should go myself.But,we will talk about that another time.I have nothing worng with church and I do go from time to time.I do belive in God.I will admit sometimes I doubt,but,I do belive in God.I think sometimes I doubt Him because I dont know were my life is going.Is this what it is?Is my life were its susposed to be at?I am always wondering,thinking,about that.thinkg of what I can do,what should I do.I dont know.Maybe this is it.I have something else on my mind,probllay not to important,but,I want to talk about change,ok,maybe this entry is about change.lol.It maybe stupid,but,I try changing things around in my room,like I would change my bed around,than,its back to were it was,than,I have been sleeping at the top of my bed for so long,than moved at the end of the bed,than,today,I try sleeping at the top again,and I am going to move at the end of my bed again.Is there something worng with me?I just wanted to know.well,I am going to get a few things doneBe safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

Amandasuccess.gif

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do not worry about the future. Just bloom where you are planted. Always be positive, and do not let a day go by with out doing a kind for someone else. i have learned the greatest happiness comes from helping and doing for others. Soon you will see other doors open for you. I do hope that you have a great monday.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Wow.  I can totally understand where you are coming from.  That empty space of just not knowing and wanting to know.  That's where I am now.  I just journaled about that today.  I think that I should be somewhere else emotionally and financially and I don't know whether or not I am being to hard on myself or what.  I am glad that you shared where you are also.  Its nice to know that I am not alone.  

Anonymous said...

I think its the weather making you feel unsettled, when the sun shines you will feel happier again.  Hugs.  Terry x