Saturday, February 17, 2007

Sats Happenings.

ATT00063.jpg

Good moring all,

                   Hope you all had a good night sleep.I slept good.I am up and about this moring,dont know what I am going to do today.I do need to do some things,as always.lol.I am going to be going out with my boyfriend for a while today.So that will be fun.I should of taken some pics of my neice and 2 nephews playing on nothing but a big sheet of ice.It was to funny.lol.But they had on there snow suiets,but my neice didnt have any gloves one and I asked Her why,she said,She couldnt find them.They was slipping and sliding everywere and couldnt get up the hill.My Dad had to finally go out and help them up.My poor neice,everytime She was holding onto Grandpa,She slid all the way down to the bottom of the hill.But finally She got up on Her own.lol.This will probllay be a short entry or not.But,I am going to get off of here now and get some things done.Oh yeah,never have any choclate by your bed at night,very bad thing to do.I eat most of all the cookies.Yuk.Woke up with a little tmm ache and had me some chicken noodle soup,which made me feel better.You all have a nice weekend.Be safe and warm out.Peaceout.

daisycowfi.jpg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember sliding on big sheets of ice! LOL I know what you mean about keep cookies by the bed! LOL I do hope that you and your boyfriend have a nice time together.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Be careful on the ice...we still have ours...hugs and love,
Joyce