Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Its Snowing!!!Our first real snow all winter.

 bunches.gif

Good moring all,

                   Hope you all had a good night sleep.I know I did.Boy,I was so tired,I went to bed early right after dinner.Well,when I was out with my boyfrend and when I got home,I went to sleep.He even called me to say goodnight,He was going to sleep.I dont remember what we talked about,I do know that He said I was so tired yesterday.Maybe I just needed the sleep and it felt good.I am refreshed today.lol.I was so tired,I was even falling alseep on the way home.lol.Gues what guys,it is finally snowing here,dont know how many inches we will get.I wish they would call me in early for work.Looks like it will be a messy day.I think my Dad can take me,Hes got a big truck.I just pray that my boyfriend will get home safe,He gets off at 2.Its comming down prety hard and covering the cars.I will have to take pics with my picture phone.When the snow is covered,it is really beatiful.But,when its gone,it is really messy.I hope you will stay safe and warm,dont go out if you have to.I think I am going to get off of here and fix me some oat meal.I bought some yesterday.I bought some Dinosaurs for the kids and I got peaches for me and who ever else wants it.My Mom watched my neice and 2 nephews,while my Sister and Her Husband went out to dinner for Valtines Day.Depending on how the weahter is tommrow,Gary and I will spend the day together,if the weather isnt bad.Peaceout.

SazzyKreationzDalmationValentineAma.gif

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is still raining here in S. Illinois and will change to ice and then snow this afternoon with below freezing and single digit temps. at night.    It should warm up again by the weekend to above freezing.    I am sure the kids will enjoy the dinosaurs and oatmeal is great as I enjoy it myself.     mark
http://journals.aol.com/mtrib2/MarksDailyJournal

Anonymous said...

It's a mixture of rain & sleet here in Virginia, today.
Gonna stay home.
Have a nice day.
Love ya,
Liz in Va.
http://journals.aol.com/bethjunebug/Bethjunebug

Anonymous said...

No snow here, hon. It's raining and a bit windy.
Stay warm and take care of yourself. SO glad you had some good sleep.
Hugs
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

Snow has stopped here, but they still are calling for the ice to come our way..and more snow.  Stay safe...hope your Dad drives safely and your boyfriend too...have a great day...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Keeping my fingers crossed that all will go well at your end Mandy.
Big Hugs from Doreen  :))))))))))