Friday, February 9, 2007

Happy TGIF everyone!!!

imagejpeg_1.jpg

My neice Katie,Kyle and Sean,when we were in Fl,makes you feel cold,ha?lol.The little,Sean,had to get a tooth pulled the other day,say a prayer for Him.Thank you.

Good moring all,

                Hope you all had a good night sleep.I slept ok,but,woke up having a tummy ache and one of my fingers,feel like I broke it,but it probllay is nothing.Yes,I know I worry to much.lol.So,what is on everyones plans for the weekend?Me,nothing,bu just working.lol.What fun.lol.I am off today unless they call me in.But I will go in,not that as of right now,I dont feel like going in.Man when I went into work yesterday to clean and close up,it was a mess.One of my co workers,left all kinds of stuff on the table,I had to put it back into the freezer.She said all the panning was done,so,all I had to do was prep.Dont get me into trouble if She leaves stuff laying on the table,not knowinf if I had to finish them,She didnt say anything,so,thats what I did,put em back.lol.She did tell me to bag some bread up before I leave,why didnt She do that before I came in,which She had 8 hours to do and She could of finished it.So,I left it.lol.I put cover it and left it for Her to finish it today.I had so much to do yesterday,only 4 hours.I was going to do what I needed to do,which I did.If I had time,I was going to finish it.But I didnt.They all left things in a big mess and I had to clean it up.Oh well,I got it al done before I left.No biggie.lol.Shes one of least favorite people.lol.Mom usllay has plans to do on Fridays,so,I will probllay go out with Her.I just dont want to pick my check up.lol.I do how ever,want to get one of them singing Valtine cards for my boyfriend,I know you all have seen them,they are cute.I was thinking about getting some kiddie Valtine cards and sending them to me neices and nephews.They would like that.Boyfriend and I dont do anything special,we go to dinner,but not on Valtines Day,you know that isthe busyst day for couples to go out and eat.Dont get me worng,I ike Valtines Day,but,why do people spend so much and do so much exciting fun things,just on that day?I think you should tell your loved one,you love them everyday and do something special,doesnt even have to big.I havent even thought of what to get for my boyfriend.Hes already got a big pic of me.I still have a whole bunch of wallet pics.lol.I know what I would like to do for my Mom,make Her a scrap book of things She got from us kids and friends and family.So much I want to do,not just for Valtines Day.I know,I do worry to much.But how do you not worry?Dont we all do that?Oh yeah,I did flip my matress over yesterday,felt like sleeping on a new bed again.lol.Maybe thats why my finger is a little sore.lol.Anyways,I have a few things to d,so,I am going to get off of here,get up,clean myself up and start the day,either that,or go back to bed.lol.I hope you all have a nice/safe and warm weekend ahead.I love you all and thank you all so much for the encourging words you left me yesterday.I am going to have to get something done.and there is no surgey done for what I would need.Peaceout.

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute Pic. I love those singing VD cards. :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy