Thursday, March 1, 2007

I cant belive She would say something like that!!!

Good moring all,

          Hope you all had a good night.I actullay slept pretty good last night.Thats not a very good pic of Gary and I.lol.I am trying not to stay on here to long.I just wanted to get something off my mind.I called work,talked to my boyfriend and He said He gave my excuse note to my boss,than He said when He gave it to Her,She was snipiy about it and said,if they dont want a good pay check and not work,not my problem.Why in the world would She say something like that?My boyfriend wouldnt lie about it.That just hurt my feelings really bad.I wont say anything about it tommrow when I go back to work,but,dont execpt me to be nice to Her.I am a good worker,I work hard and She has to say that!!!I have,half of my mind to go to the big manager and tell Him what She said,but,I wont.I am just not going to say anything.I had to talk to Her and let Her know I was working tommrow and She sounded ok,told me,that I hope I felt better.She did seem still snipy.She was like,didnt ou give Gary the excuse note to me,I said yes,and She ok,everything is ok.I said ok,than we said bye.That just upsets me so much,now I want to cry.She must think I am not a good co worker.I really like Her,but,I am not happy with Her right now and I am not going to be happy with Her tommrow.I will go into work,I will be nice,say Hi to everyone,do my job,than go home.I just cant belive She would say something like that.I need you all to tell me that everything will be ok,tell me not to worry about it.Because,right now,I feel like rying and tears are comming down my face.I am not saying anything to my Mom.She will be upset about it.I jusy hope my hours wont be affected by what She said.I will take Her to the union.Well,thats all I have to say right now.Just tell me not to worry.what would you all do?I need some advice about this.I hope you all have a good day.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.Thank you all for your kind and encourging words.Oh yeah,the other co worker can go home early all the time,She has been doing that alot lately and I havent even called out,this is my first time with Her!!!They mean alot to me.

ryAngelCreationLookForMeAmanda-vi.gif

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have the right attitude.  Go into work and smile and put in your hrs and then leave.  In the end you will be the better person for it   :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

Just remember that you never know what personel battle someone is fighting. So just be nice and keep smiling.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Lots of times we take things differently than what was meant.Don't fret over it,it isn't worth it.
Take Care
connie

Anonymous said...

Don't let somebody's words effect the kind of day you have, hon. A man can be as happy (or as miserable) as he's a mind to be.
Hugs,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

why haven't you gone to the union about your hours yet????
I sure as heck would if people with less senioriy are getting more hours than me if that's how your company is supposed to work.

hang in there--it'll be ok.

Anonymous said...

DOn't worry hon...God don't like ugly and what goes around will come back around...so just keep smiling and being nice...it will come back to you...
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

you know everyone has a boss there is someone hire then your boss and you can report her with her attitude that isnt the personality they want in their work force.

Anonymous said...

You know you are a good person, good worker and great lady so honey you don't have to prove a damn thing to nobody!!!!  Ignore it! And enjoy your day, take a good look at that person in the mirror tomorrow and SMILE...you are SPECIAL! XOX Doreen

Anonymous said...

ignore her snippey attitude and just do your job like you always do. You know you work hard at your job and thats all that matters. (((((hugs))))))
Cindy